Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Westboro baptist church

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Westboro baptist church

This Fucking hate group is suppose to be in my area today to protest a fallen soldies funeral and give a hate speech, i hope they do because the Patriot MC is hereand i hope they kill the bastards for being such condesending bastards.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BURN DOWN WESTBORO.

2. Default

a small group protested three of my buddies funerals. I wish the patriot mcs were available for their service's but they weren't around. westboro hasn't been stopped yet and i doubt they'll be stopped any time soon.

they're ignorant and you have to learn not to pay them any attention (including any media regarding them).

as long as people dislike them and give them the credit they don't realize their giving to westboro by starting threads like this, they will be around. they're feeding off of our hate for them.

i'm not against this thread but hopefully you understand what i mean. westboro

3. Default

they are irl trolls

but yeah, scribbs, if i had been in your position, i probably would have been in jail for at least a few days. fuck, even if it wasn't a friend's funeral, i'd probably get arrested for breaking several of their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they are irl trolls

but yeah, scribbs, if i had been in your position, i probably would have been in jail for at least a few days. fuck, even if it wasn't a friend's funeral, i'd probably get arrested for breaking several of their faces.
    you would start a fight at your buddies funeral with his family all around? not exactly helping the situation but i understand where you come from.

i felt the same way.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    you would start a fight at your buddies funeral with his family all around? not exactly helping the situation but i understand where you come from.

i felt the same way.
    like i said, wouldn't have to be my buddy. I don't care if you do shit online, but to go to a serviceman's funeral and protest? fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I say we make em martyrs and kill em on the spot.

ya i was about to go to one of their protests in my neighborhood but i woke up too late. regardless, they do need to die

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ya i was about to go to one of their protests in my neighborhood but i woke up too late. regardless, they do need to die
    "they need to die but i need my sleep"

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    "they need to die but i need my sleep"
    yea, i needz my sleep

so this is a touchy subject for me im going to make it quick or i will begin ranting about the several ways i would like to murder them.

they are actually stupid.. i went to there site and read a bit, they have a horrible web designer they mis spell half there words. They are simply Uneducated and i find it funny.

Due to the fact they are all uneducated fucks they wont be able to reason on any sort of future terms or debates, why? because they are a bunch of inbred sinning hillbillys who arnt smart enough to have an intellectual conversation about anything.

p.s. how do you find out where they do there protests, i want to go to one of there protests in my uniform.