Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Westboro baptist church

1. Default Westboro baptist church

This Fucking hate group is suppose to be in my area today to protest a fallen soldies funeral and give a hate speech, i hope they do because the Patriot MC is hereand i hope they kill the bastards for being such condesending bastards.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BURN DOWN WESTBORO.

2. Default

a small group protested three of my buddies funerals. I wish the patriot mcs were available for their service's but they weren't around. westboro hasn't been stopped yet and i doubt they'll be stopped any time soon.

they're ignorant and you have to learn not to pay them any attention (including any media regarding them).

as long as people dislike them and give them the credit they don't realize their giving to westboro by starting threads like this, they will be around. they're feeding off of our hate for them.

i'm not against this thread but hopefully you understand what i mean. westboro

3. Default

they are irl trolls

but yeah, scribbs, if i had been in your position, i probably would have been in jail for at least a few days. fuck, even if it wasn't a friend's funeral, i'd probably get arrested for breaking several of their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they are irl trolls

but yeah, scribbs, if i had been in your position, i probably would have been in jail for at least a few days. fuck, even if it wasn't a friend's funeral, i'd probably get arrested for breaking several of their faces.
    you would start a fight at your buddies funeral with his family all around? not exactly helping the situation but i understand where you come from.

i felt the same way.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    you would start a fight at your buddies funeral with his family all around? not exactly helping the situation but i understand where you come from.

i felt the same way.
    like i said, wouldn't have to be my buddy. I don't care if you do shit online, but to go to a serviceman's funeral and protest? fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I say we make em martyrs and kill em on the spot.

7. Default

The question is, what are they protesting?

In Criminal Justice class we were talking about something similar, and apparently they're protesting because these soldiers apparently were fighting for gay rights, which they hate.

Ironically, they were also fighting for their right to protest on the sidewalk without being shot in the face by my 12 gauge. Imagine that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The question is, what are they protesting?

In Criminal Justice class we were talking about something similar, and apparently they're protesting because these soldiers apparently were fighting for gay rights, which they hate.
    They are not only protesting for that reason. They are protesting because they believe that this country has turned against the Christian God. In their eyes, soldiers are defending the women who get abortions, adulterers, homosexuals, thieves and everything else the bible deems as evil. Just like Jerry Fawell when he was talking about 9/11.

I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'
    Same thing except the westboro baptist church does it more vocally. God, I hate religion.
    Last edited by anex; 10-23-2010 at 03:52 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    They are protesting because they believe that this country has turned against the Christian God.
    Its not the country.. its the world..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

christianity WAS a super power....

now Money is