Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aimbot STEAM_0:1:13835752 Kr@zy Simon

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kr@zy Simon View Post
    first of all. Kavinsky, I admire your passion, and enthusiasm to help the server to be hack-free.

nice accusation! However I call objection on that...
    clearly, I have been playing on this great server for about 2 years and I have never been accused for hacking but until now...
    If you dont know what a person am I because I dont participate much on forum and in game, its okay... Ask James, ask Blade, ask those admins who know me, they can tell u i was not, and i will not ,and never hack before.

simon, i've known u for almost a year now. i know u;re a reg too.
    i think i know why kavinsky would have posted a ban thread against u :
    see i was playing on that day when i understood that kavinsky was going nuts about ur "lucky" shots, and i technically dont blame him THIS TIME for thinking u were hacking lol , i had to spec u 2 unfortunately (sry, its my job..), because u had some VERY lucky ass shots lol... i mean really, u probably scored a goddamn 20 kill streak that time with headshots only across maps and etc...
    BUT, it might have been one of those lucky days for u , god knows i had a few of those 26-3 sometimes...
    i was around when the demos where being made (unless he posted ones after i left?) and i speced u myself for over 3 maps, no hacks from WHAT I SAW, when i get a chance, i will check kavs demos to see if he has smthn new, but i probably speced u at ur gaming peak last time and didnt see anythnig...so i highly doubt u were hacking after that...
    just lucky ass day maybe...gd luck ,and c u later.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I had 27-2 score once, it was purely "lucky". Sometime I just go wild and keep gettin HS streak. you guys knows that happens a lot when your high...They are just coincidence.
    To be honest to you guys, I've absolutely no background about hacks, toggle, script, etc... I just learned how to play a demo last night after 2 hours searching the net... >_< not a computer nerd...

Btw, if you are suspicious about my HS streak.. you can check my hs rate history, through gg or zm... I have relatively high hs rate on zm (about 21%) and gg(about 52%). So, over half of my kills are HS kills. And yea, I had 20 kill steak once.
    FYI, this is my status link
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=98593

3. Default

I didn't view the demo because all of what I've seen of Simon in the past has been legit and I don't think a leopard will change his spots overnight.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

lol @ simon hacking... that is all...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

There is no definite proof to do anything and we all agree on that so this is clearly solved and hopefully IBIS have came to a conclusion so we can close this thread ?

yea watched both demos, no hacking.....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kr@zy Simon View Post
    first of all. Kavinsky, I admire your passion, and enthusiasm to help the server to be hack-free.

nice accusation! However I call objection on that...
    clearly, I have been playing on this great server for about 2 years and I have never been accused for hacking but until now...
    If you dont know what a person am I because I dont participate much on forum and in game, its okay... Ask James, ask Blade, ask those admins who know me, they can tell u i was not, and i will not ,and never hack before.
    I concur.

Sorry, Kavinsky.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.