Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ob a.k.a. bRK3XD 0:0:222777 10/24/2010 6:20 pm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    your approach to the situation already permits a termination of your privlidge here.
    My approach is appropriate. I'm pissed because I've played in the server for a while, and all the admins seem to be cool except for a few. I'm also pissed because this is the 2nd time I've been banned for cheating. The first one was lifted because I was obviously not cheating. I'm just good at cs. I've been playing it since fucking 2000

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    And anybody can pay 10 bucks for admin.

Get off your god damn high horse you queaf.
    You don't have an answer for that huh.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You don't have an answer for that huh.
    I'm a faggot.

4. Default

My approach is appropriate. I'm pissed because I've played in the server for a while, and all the admins seem to be cool except for a few. I'm also pissed because this is the 2nd time I've been banned for cheating. The first one was lifted because I was obviously not cheating. I'm just good at cs. I've been playing it since fucking 2000
    so you insult the more respected members of this clan? you throw names around like this is a kindergarden play ground? you are the typical "pro" and needs to realize that you cant covor up your hacks and cant lie your way around a ban.

5. Default

so you insult the more respected members of this clan? you throw names around like this is a kindergarden play ground? you are the typical "pro" and needs to realize that you cant covor up your hacks and cant lie your way around a ban.
    There's nothing to cover up, and the only thing I'm being dishonest about is how truly retarded a "respected member" can be. What about bullying people and rage banning people deserves respect?

The only one who's posted in this thread that deserves respect is zero because he's the only one who is sticking to the rules and being fair, myself included.

6. Default

There's nothing to cover up, and the only thing I'm being dishonest about is how truly retarded a "respected member" can be. What about bullying people and rage banning people deserves respect?

The only one who's posted in this thread that deserves respect is zero because he's the only one who is sticking to the rules and being fair.
    a rage ban? i always have a better kdeath then you. we were just having a good time playing, so regardless to how well you were doing, we ban cheaters.

you only respect zero? how about you clean that brown off your nose, and get off his leg.

7. Default

Oh, and I said nothing about this before, but nys also kicked me from the server before. For what, I can only guess that I was talking when he was talking and he just loves the sound of his voice THAT much.

8. Default

a rage ban? i always have a better kdeath then you. we were just having a good time playing, so regardless to how well you were doing, we ban cheaters.

you only respect zero? how about you clean that brown off your nose, and get off his leg.
    Didn't say that.

I said he deserves respect for actually following protocol.

I've talked to him like 3 times, maybe. I barely know him, so how can i respect him?

And my kdr was what, 25 and 9 when i was banned?

SUCH A CHEATER OMG.

9. Default

Oh, and I said nothing about this before, but nys also kicked me from the server before. For what, I can only guess that I was talking when he was talking and he just loves the sound of his voice THAT much.
    You were being disrespectful to other players in the server. You don't mention that right. Nice try though. Your welcome has been worned out in IBIS.

10. Default

And anybody can pay 10 bucks for admin.

Get off your god damn high horse you queaf.
    yeah...nys isn't admin. he's IBIS
    very large difference.

and i understand you wanting to get unbanned, but you're being a serious douche about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?