Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ob a.k.a. bRK3XD 0:0:222777 10/24/2010 6:20 pm

1. Default ob a.k.a. bRK3XD 0:0:222777 10/24/2010 6:20 pm

Was just playing on cbble. Whytboiz banned me. I'm expecting a demo up soon, but before, I was playing with clone and zero while NYS and dual were in the server. I recorded a demo because nys, in my opinion, was using his admin to give himself an unfair advantage. The demo spans 2 or 3 maps. Plenty of film to look at if you really think i'm cheating. Use headphones too, because i'm not retarded and I use sound to find out where people are.

And i shoot my awp when i get blind. It's a habit that gets kills. You guys should start doing it.

2. Default

there is no demo. you were banned for wall hacking and on TOP of that, :8354995 98.116.188.32 671
    wPo` ! [I Suck] STEAM_0:0:30367592 24.254.139.50 552, one of your "cpl" friends admited to ghosting with you. enjoy another server.

3. Default

You were banned for ghosting with your CPL buddy. Tell him next time not to be a retard for admitting to it.

4. Default

Actually Admins can give themselves money anytime..its not abuse..As for you Hacking ..We have a player who admitted to us..that he was giving you our postions ...in steam chat....And there no way in the world you would know I Was up on those boxes...Ghosting is consider cheating and you are banned for it.

5. Default

Still though, he can not be perma banned for this. A day or two should let him know not to try this again.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    there is no demo. you were banned for wall hacking and on TOP of that, :8354995 98.116.188.32 671
    wPo` ! [I Suck] STEAM_0:0:30367592 24.254.139.50 552, one of your "cpl" friends admited to ghosting with you. enjoy another server.
    Not my cpl friend.

Wheres the fucking proof that i was cheating? Show me a demo, because I can show you one from the 3 previous maps we played. All you'll see is me fucking you, nys, and whytboiz up in your own server.

Oh, and theres a thing we call a "flick" in the competetive source world.

It's where you aim.

He messaged me the location, it's not like I was asking for it, and it's not like I can stop steam from popping up. And it's not like I can un-read text after i've read it.

You and NYS love having the unfair advantages, don't you? Sorry I couldn't suck it up and let you guys kill me so your egos would feel better. I guess I'm just not that type of person.

Oh and I'm sorry my reaction time is quick enough to, when I know someone is in A tunnels because he killed my teammate and the bomb is flashing yellow on my minimap, flick up to someone boosted up in boxes in a tunns, which is also a common but gay spot in league play. for fucks sake i shot you in the fucking legs four times. Not like i ran out and 1deaged you while preaiming through the wall and flashing you twice.

You guys are so good at detecting cheats. golly

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Still though, he can not be perma banned for this. A day or two should let him know not to try this again.
    ghostings ghosting. last i checked that was CHEATing. like i said, it was for wall hacks and the fact his friend admitted to CHEATing solitified the ban.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    Not my cpl friend.

Wheres the fucking proof that i was cheating? Show me a demo, because I can show you one from the 3 previous maps we played. All you'll see is me fucking you, nys, and whytboiz up in your own server.

Oh, and theres a thing we call a "flick" in the competetive source world.

It's where you aim.

He messaged me the location, it's not like I was asking for it, and it's not like I can stop steam from popping up. And it's not like I can un-read text after i've read it.

You and NYS love having the unfair advantages, don't you? Sorry I couldn't suck it up and let you guys kill me so your egos would feel better. I guess I'm just not that type of person.

Oh and I'm sorry my reaction time is quick enough to, when I know someone is in A tunnels because he killed my teammate and the bomb is flashing yellow on my minimap, flick up to someone boosted up in boxes in a tunns, which is also a common but gay spot in league play. for fucks sake i shot you in the fucking legs four times. Not like i ran out and 1deaged you while preaiming through the wall and flashing you twice.

You guys are so good at detecting cheats. golly
    your freind admitted to cheating. 'nuff said.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ghostings ghosting. last i checked that was CHEATing. like i said, it was for wall hacks and the fact his friend admitted to CHEATing solitified the ban.
    Ghosting is ghosting.

Wallhacking is wallhacking.

They're not synonymous.

my "friend" was the reason i got banned. I can show you the conversation.

GREEN MACHINE!: dont talk to me like that
    GREEN MACHINE!: bitch ass
    wPo` ! [360s]: fuck you
    wPo` ! [360s]: whore
    pow has changed their name to p0w.
    wPo` ! [360s] has changed their name to wPo` ! [I Suck].
    wPo` ! [I Suck] is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    pow has changed their name to bRK3XD-.
    bRK3XD-: get that
    bRK3XD-: i need an awp
    bRK3XD-: gaaaay
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: no
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: upper
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: our team sucks
    bRK3XD-: no shit
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: lol
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: up to the keft
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: fucking team ran in front of me
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: ...
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: 2 lower 1 water
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: 2 lower
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: your fucker
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: fucked*
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: upper a
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: last guy upper a
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: a
    bRK3XD- is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    pow has changed their name to ob.
    ob is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    ob: pick my awp up
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: on box
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: by bomb

ob: rofl
    ob: dude
    ob: are tehy saying i'm aimbotting
    ob: rofl
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: lol
    ob: why'd you tell them
    ob: the fuck mang
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: the you werent cheating
    ob: nah that you were ghosting
    wPo` ! [I Suck]: yah i told them that

I didn't say anything that gave away locations, nor did I respond to himi ghosting.

10. Default

didnt i ban him a few months back for walling..... or was that someone else...?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.