Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sugoicon Rides

Default Rides

Yo, I have two spots open for rides and I was thinking about leaving at 5:30pm although I can do as soon as 4:00pm, it just depens on who is riding with me. If you want a ride you may contact me by e-mail [email protected] or phone/text 502-235-0560 feel free to use which ever one you like. See you all at Sugoicon!
    Nick Blocher

2. Default

I will be leaving some time between 1pm and 2pm (closer to 1). I am taking Becca, and the two Eds. I have room for 1 more person if someone needs a ride (preferably a small person ;P). If anyone does, feel free to text me, or meet at Pattern Office Tower at 1pm.

3. Default

i am now taking Sabrina, Zach, and Perry, so i can fit one more if need be, but they'd have to be kinda small just for comfort's sake.

Remember I still have 4 spots left if needed. I will leave at the earliest by 2:30pm. Please message me here or by email if you need a ride. I obviously need to know if there are people I need to take or not.

[email protected]

859-489-3070

5. Default

Hey tyler its Gates so I now dont have to work this weekend so I can come with you guys... would I still be able to ride with you?