Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UnBan PLZ!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No Taz.

You don't go banning people for something you're doing at the exact same time.

Not only are you in the wrong, but your idiotic post is certainly not helping your case.
    For fucks sake if he didnt realize the lord shit then he is a retard also, im assuming this is why no admins have the privelage to no clip now? im so glad that taz gets to abuse powers and we all get to suffer FUCK YOU TAZ u need to lose adminship.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    For fucks sake if he didnt realize the lord shit then he is a retard also, im assuming this is why no admins have the privelage to no clip now? im so glad that taz gets to abuse powers and we all get to suffer FUCK YOU TAZ u need to lose adminship.
    are you suffering because you dont have no clip? that is the dumbest i have heard so far.. i honestly give a shit about no clip its not even fun o.O

but the rest i agree with
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default ,

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Actually,we still we have noclip,or the "privelage" (WHERE did that "a" come from?) to do it. I only use it for watching the bridge on ze_The Lost World,to see who broke the cade,and to knife any human stupid enough to not come out of a glitch/illegal spot after I warn them several times in both text and voice chat.
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

4. Default

okay, even i am not 100% innocent, but honestly, the next person to use noclip should have his admin removed, regardless of who it is.

im tired of these fucking dumbshits behaving like shit admins all because they had a shitty example, by OTHER SHITTY ADMINS (those who reply to this, but are not shitty admins should shut up and sit in a corner, because they should know they're not in the first place)

and because the newer ones, including taz, are getting shitty examples. (taz being both shitty example, and lead by them), they think being an abusive fuck admin is normal in our servers. and think its alright and whatnot.

so please all of you abusing admins fuck off to another server because i am sick and tired of seeing threads and posts regarding this shit over and over.

those who are offended by this, please, do flame on me, because i give less than two shits about it.

the good admins know who they are.

And please, taz, if you do not feel adressed by this. i will personally come slap your face off.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    okay, even i am not 100% innocent, but honestly, the next person to use noclip should have his admin removed, regardless of who it is.

im tired of these fucking dumbshits behaving like shit admins all because they had a shitty example, by OTHER SHITTY ADMINS (those who reply to this, but are not shitty admins should shut up and sit in a corner, because they should know they're not in the first place)

and because the newer ones, including taz, are getting shitty examples. (taz being both shitty example, and lead by them), they think being an abusive fuck admin is normal in our servers. and think its alright and whatnot.

so please all of you abusing admins fuck off to another server because i am sick and tired of seeing threads and posts regarding this shit over and over.

those who are offended by this, please, do flame on me, because i give less than two shits about it.

the good admins know who they are.

And please, taz, if you do not feel adressed by this. i will personally come slap your face off.
    Lay down the law Rob !!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Lay down the law Rob !!!
    agreed!

7. Default

I concur 99% of that.

I believe noclip should be an ability earned, and reserved for cases such as a player getting stuck in the ceiling due to shitty Valve updating CS:S.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.