Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can you spot a radar hack?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I will say you're wrong about following people through walls with radar hacks. The scaling is not exact with the radar and you can't know the exact position of a person behind the wall. Radar hacks allows you to see where your enemies are on the map, not through walls.

If you have questions about hacks just search for videos on google. "CS:S <typeofhack> hack" It will give you a good idea of how different hacks function from the hackers perspective.
    i actually didn't see any radar hacks on youtube.

they have good ones for walls and aims, and also barrel hacks.

most of these vids are advertisements for special hack-packs. but they're a good place to start to see what to look for.

on that note, i still think it'd be awesome if we were to get together, make a custom passworded server (non steambans, non KAC, non VAC) and have one person load some hacks and record from their perspective and from others perspectives. then post the vids on youtube and the forums as a sort of "this is what hacks can look like" thing. then also a vid or two of people who are REALLY fucking good to demonstrate difference between hacks and skill
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i actually didn't see any radar hacks on youtube.

they have good ones for walls and aims, and also barrel hacks.

most of these vids are advertisements for special hack-packs. but they're a good place to start to see what to look for.

on that note, i still think it'd be awesome if we were to get together, make a custom passworded server (non steambans, non KAC, non VAC) and have one person load some hacks and record from their perspective and from others perspectives. then post the vids on youtube and the forums as a sort of "this is what hacks can look like" thing. then also a vid or two of people who are REALLY fucking good to demonstrate difference between hacks and skill
    The hack-pack videos have radar hacks included, you just have to watch for the segment in which radar is the only thing used.

the hack videos on youtube give broad example of what most public cheats look like in use. there hasnt been a single privately coded cheat vid on youtube that ive ever seen though. its disgusting how much time is spent and how much money is exchanged between people in the cs community though... 400 dollars a pop for the vent.exe hack that some faggots even have the gall to use in $50k LAN tournaments. makes me rage

4. Default

If you really want to know how to spot hackers, go download some hacks and play on a private server. Try out a few different packs, but make sure you sterilize your system when you delete them. VAC2 is incredible at picking up discrepencies in your system. This is why most public hacks are good for only about a week or two tops. Material hacks on the other hand are not detectable by VAC.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    VAC2 is incredible at picking up discrepencies in your system. This is why most public hacks are good for only about a week or two tops. Material hacks on the other hand are not detectable by VAC.
    someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on these forums. +1