four lokos can kill you...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

i an an evil faker who pretends to type bad if i wanted to sit and watch every key srtoke it would take me 15 hours to type a sentece and im trying to practivce not looking at the keyboard. duh

3. Default

these things are getting banned on my campus too. but i don't think the ban is going nation-wide.

the main problem is that they have caffeine, so the drunkedness gets masked way too easily and you feel better than you are. plus the carbonation increases the rate alcohol's absorbed (aka, they might have equivolent of 3 glasses of beer per can, but when you drink one over the course of a half hour it's like you slammed back those 3 beers in one long chug)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you feel better than you are.
    I would say that's the general idea.

5. Default

Should have called it "Four Loktoberfest" or something.

"Drink a four loko day" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    I would say that's the general idea.
    lol, what i mean is that the caffeine makes you feel like you on't have any alcohol in you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i love four lokos. there amazing. I just dont want them to be discontinued because little billy died because he thought he was cool and drank 4 of them in 10 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.