Perma banned

Server: Pub
    Time: about 15.45 Eastern
    Hacks: Aim, wall and ping masking
    Sb_status:
    STEAM_0:1:5920063 ρΓ мϊЌєϔ 8NeD1+hijreWyX4kiuQGxVs3hevc2XJmu3g5tB3cfMM=

Demo: yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

i didn't know that ping masking was against the rules ......

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    i didn't know that ping masking was against the rules ......
    as far as i know it is
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

yes it is. ping masking and rate glitching/ hacking are both considered hacking.

5. Default

Ping masking isn't hacking but it is certainly kickable.

6. Default

no matter if its hacking or not.. he also got banned for walling and aimbotting..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Ping masking isn't hacking but it is certainly kickable.
    +1.
    also, usually ppl who ping mask are those who are hacking in another way , since most hacking " packages" come with automatic ping masking to hide the latency fuckup due to the hacks...
    type ping in the console , if u see someone having a 5 latency when his realy ping is super fucking high.... yeah, ping masking, and kickable, and bannable if collaborated with another hack.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but, don't assume someone w/ a low ping is masking/hacking.

i can get 5 ping no problem if it's a good night
    THAT i know, im talking about when u compare the ping shown with the actual "ping" from console and the numbers are REALLY different, like am not even talking about +-20 ping, am talking A LOt of difference AND they seem fishy...

but can anyone tell me tho, if someone fucks around their rates, lowering their rate =1000
    updaterate =10
    and cmd rate =10

can it affect shooting accuracy? or dodging bullets? or lagging like a piece of horse shit stuck to cement on a hot day in last vegas?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    THAT i know, im talking about when u compare the ping shown with the actual "ping" from console and the numbers are REALLY different, like am not even talking about +-20 ping, am talking A LOt of difference AND they seem fishy...

but can anyone tell me tho, if someone fucks around their rates, lowering their rate =1000
    updaterate =10
    and cmd rate =10

can it affect shooting accuracy? or dodging bullets? or lagging like a piece of horse shit stuck to cement on a hot day in last vegas?
    Absolutely not... but about your earlier point on ping masking, if I happened to be forced to lets say Australia, and I wanted to play on Ibis without being autokicked for ping. You guys are just gonna haveta deal with me using a ping masker... tough shit lol

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

10. Default

Anyone reviewed the demo and have an honest opinion?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.