Thread: OvercasT^ STEAM_0:1:8809786

1. Default OvercasT^ STEAM_0:1:8809786

Server: Pub
    Hacks: Wall and aim
    Time: 3.46 Eastern
    Sb_status:
    STEAM_0:1:8809786 OvercasT^ dZhK3tQbkJsoMot2uyNy3uhoXqFPuxQr

Demo: yes
    i have a demo more, but it wont upload.. so im trying my luck with this one.. if its not enough i will upload the other one i have too..

Strife can back me up on him hacking..

EDIT: other demo

http://rapidshare.com/files/428738682/over.dem
    Last edited by Carina; 11-03-2010 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

he was very shady and had me looking at him before i noticed carina was there

3. Default

it does indeed look like he's toggling

succesful troll is succesful!!!

4. Default

1:35-1:50 pretty evident to hacking. little toggling plus the headshot threw the doors. also the headshot at 2:58 and then the flash kill. lol good ban

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    lol then dont im just saying
    just lettin you know...

belief is a powerful thing, and you do not have mine

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

not able to view the demo yet but considering that it's tom, an old teammate of mine, and he's played in cevo-m and esea-m i'm finding it a little hard to believe.

unless he just felt like installing some priv cheats and fucking around in a random pub, but its highly unlikely since hes had that account since ive known him and has shown sincere contempt for people who've been caught cheating in the competitive scene in the past.

not that it really matters in this place anyway. haha

7. Default

good job spotting the hacker!! keep up the good work!!!