Thread: STEAM_0:0:207089 - darkdefiance69

1. Default STEAM_0:0:207089 - darkdefiance69

Perm Ban

Server: GG
    Time: around 16:48 Eastern
    Hacks: Aimbotting
    Sb_status:
    STEAM_0:0:207089 darkdefiance69
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Anyone else that can't play this demo? IMO the file is corrupt.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

I cant watch it either.. It just says :
    CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file darkdefiance69.dem for reading.

But i will support Xerenix in him aimbotting.. And so will Cyber..
    We where both in there when he joined, i didn't get a demo of it, and i dont know about cyber tho..

But he was def aimbotting..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

yeah , he was aimbotting like a bitch,
    unfortunately, the guy ran from gg before i got to demo him well, and when i saw him on pub, and told anex about a hacker there (someone from pub informed me he came back), and i was switchign servers to ban him, he rushed there and speced him enough to perma ban him first lol (fucking sherly temple!!!), so my demo also has nthn on pub.
    HOWEVER, after he got banned from pub, the retard when back to GG, and i saw him there , so did xerenix, and xenerix beat me to the punch by recording him first for a few mins and then perma banning him from GG
    (btw i think anex didnt post a thread yet bcos xerenix did one already, altho it wuld be nice if he supplied the demo in the pub here).

but as far as i know , when i first saw him on GG i knew he was aiming, i told the admins about it , xenerix wrote me the same thing , same time. and carina was already in spec lol.... so its a mutual understanding that he was aiming, but each was racing to be the first to ban :P

+1 on aim. and + 100000 for this guy being a retard : i actually went to ZM after he got banned twice (the dumbass didnt even bother turning off aimbot after he got banned...), just to see if he's there too :P

have a gd day everyone.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

so two admins witnessed it? and a regular posted it? and neither admin did nothing about making a demo and doing it them selves?

Personally even if the guy was for sure aim bottin g he shouldnt be banned based off of the poor admining that went on and the lack of sufficient proof.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    so two admins witnessed it? and a regular posted it? and neither admin did nothing about making a demo and doing it them selves?

Personally even if the guy was for sure aim bottin g he shouldnt be banned based off of the poor admining that went on and the lack of sufficient proof.
    Xerenix is admin..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

I haven't recorded a demo in months/years so i'm not suprised i screwed up with the demo.

Also i'm reading the thread in Admin Help about demoing right now so i should be able to do a proper demo next time.

Sorry for the trouble.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    (btw i think anex didnt post a thread yet bcos xerenix did one already, altho it wuld be nice if he supplied the demo in the pub here).
    Ya... uhh about that demo... I was really trashed and didn't notice I misspelled record in console.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    I haven't recorded a demo in months/years so i'm not suprised i screwed up with the demo.

Also i'm reading the thread in Admin Help about demoing right now so i should be able to do a proper demo next time.

Sorry for the trouble.
    Its not your fault, everytime source does an update, even a teeny one, all of your demos taken prior to the update are basically ruined. Go try and watch any old demp on any ban thread on the forums.

And Mikey ......... FUCK YOU .... Stupid waterhead

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

10. Default

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    well, needless to say tho , he WAS aimbotting like a bitch,
    like he would be shotting anywhere and hit 3 ppl same shot with headshots lol...
    im gonna go back and check for the demo i have if i have ANY snippet of him while am switching between players...

and mikey , keep ur opinion to urself, xerenix IS an admin, and the job was done right. it is unfortunate that a typo fucked anex's demo and an update or smthn fucked xenerix's////
    we all saw him the first time, he ran away bcos a noob player mentionned "ban that hacker", on ibis, i got PMed from a trusty reg there that a guy named "darkdefiance" is aiming... so i knew it was him. anex and i went here to spec him undercover, and because i was stilll loading the map, anex recorded him first and banned him...

bottom line, 4 admins vauch he was aiming, and he was spotted different times by different admins.. so i think its clear enough considering the unlucky situation...
    say carina banned the guy, posted a demo here, and only xerenix, myself and anex saw the demo and confirmed it was hacks, doesnt that justify the ban?
    same thing imo when an admin spotted him ,and 3 other went to demo him too knowing he hacks... it doenst matter IN THIS CASE really....
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...