Thread: No textures in CSS?

1. Exclamation No textures in CSS?

Hello, basically my gfx card is a POS. I would like to know how to disable all map textures or at least have those purple and black checkers all the time. I actually quit css for a while because I got tired of 15-30 fps (on the lowest settings mind you). It kills me (and gets me killed) to have such a shitty framerate. I dont care how lame this sounds, game graphics are not an issue for me at all. It seems the only time I get smooth play is on all purple/black checker maps and when Im wallhacking and only see wireframes. jk

edit: eyecandy is not an issue, obviously smoothness is...

2. Default

Dude, I play CSS at 20 FPS about 90% of the time.

3. Default

well...

i suppose you could delete your materials folder.

that might do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I think those checkers show up as an error when the gpu is producing artifacts from being overstressed. However they will be produced if you ever alt tab out of the game.

If you are having these without alt tabing than you should alt tab as this may actually do the opposite on your system and actually fix it.

Also do you have some pics so I can see if I can figure a way to help you fix this?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think those checkers show up as an error when the gpu is producing artifacts from being overstressed. However they will be produced if you ever alt tab out of the game.

If you are having these without alt tabing than you should alt tab as this may actually do the opposite on your system and actually fix it.

Also do you have some pics so I can see if I can figure a way to help you fix this?
    he's saying he WANTS the checkers to appear
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Oh well if you delete them you should get the checkers.