Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voozio, Oct. 29th

1. Default Voozio, Oct. 29th

Name in Game: Voozio
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:20120445
    Who banned you: Taz
    When: Earlier today while on Siberia map
    Where: Zombie server
    Why banned: I'm not sure, though it happened right after I entered a secret uncaded room that Taz was in. Taz seems to have ignored a PM I sent him asking why I was banned.

Other/Reason to unban: I don't believe I violated any rules, and a week ban is unduly harsh.

2. Default

I concur. Taz, explanation?

If not, I will unban you tomorrow.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I think Taz may be ignoring this thread as well. He came online once again and failed to respond to either my PM or this thread.

4. Default

Well if he doesnt respond soon, you'll be unbanned .

5. Default

Taz is an abusive peice of crap, he does it in spurts tho so noone takes much heed of it. One week he will have 5 abuse threads, and then go 2-3 months with nothing then abuse again.... something needs to be done.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

6. Default

Thanks for the unbanning.

7. Default

No problem. From now on, when you ban people, try to follow this format

@ban "name" "time" "reason - length of time"

ma_ban "name" "time" "reason - length of time"

This way, when someone is asking to be unbanned, we have a way of knowing why exactly you were banned.

8. Default

i ban you for getting me killed by opening the fucking wall. when zombies were trying to get in after i told you 10 times not to. so i wish for the ban to be put back on for the time it had left.

you beacon or drug the guy for doing that. not ban

you god damn retarded glorious winged OP sucking cock while giving yourself a dirty sanchez slut!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you beacon or drug the guy for doing that. not ban

you god damn retarded glorious winged OP sucking cock while giving yourself a dirty sanchez slut!
    Im not sure what u said, but it sounds +1 worthy. Lol

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry