Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban Request: ﭶﺲﮅﮙﮩﮫלּﮭקּﭮףּ

1. Default Unban Request: ﭶﺲﮅﮙﮩﮫלּﮭקּﭮףּ

Yeah so I was in the server today for about 45 seconds until I got banned with no reason given.

I was under the name "ﭶﺲﮅﮙﮩﮫלּﮭקּﭮףּ", and after they called me "nigger" this, and "terrorist" that, I got banned (random players and Ibis members both were yelling words like this into their mic). I didn't say anything on mic, and said nothing in chat except "lawl" after I knifed someone.

I don't know if they were an admin and got pissed because they got knifed or what but I really didn't do anything wrong. I play on the server a lot under many different names(¶, ¢āтāšтяδþħε, Mя. ŁÎMĒЌΪłłėЯ, and the list goes on), and I think it's pretty unreasonable that I was banned for such a racist and juvenile reason.

Especially since they didn't even give me a chance to tell them that I'm a white guy from New York and the name is a just a bunch of random clicks from the windows character map (not that it should really matter in the slightest). It's a little sad to know that an actual Arab person would get instantly banned just for having their name in their language after having childish remarks such as these slung at them.

At the time I was banned, Whytboiz was the only Ibis member online, so I can only imagine it was him. A few of your members already know me and I was talking back and forth with them having fun only yesterday, including an admin. I would give his name but honestly I don't remember what it was, and I gave up looking for it about halfway through the 48 page members list. I would appreciate if any members that know me could vouch for me here.

Sorry for the long post, and I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't see an unban request section.

Thanks.

well if you would pry your eyes away from your American hating literature and bomb making how-to books,

you would see it as a sub forum under RULES.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

genius.

3. Default

it was a 30 minute ban. dont break the rules or you will be banned for a longer time. you are a bold face liar. zero will see i warned you on the PREVIOUS map. you refused twice. on the second attempt to spray after the warning, you were banned.

yea i heard whytboiz ask you to stop spraying it a couple times, not a big deal just serve the ban

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    it was a 30 minute ban. dont break the rules or you will be banned for a longer time. you are a bold face liar. zero will see i warned you on the PREVIOUS map. you refused twice. on the second attempt to spray after the warning, you were banned.
    what was his spray? now i'm curious
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Really? You said something about my spray about 6 seconds before I got banned, and I didn't spray it again.

Thought it was a perma ban, if it's just 30 minutes then I don't care.

Danke herren

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
    Really? You said something about my spray about 6 seconds before I got banned, and I didn't spray it again.

Thought it was a perma ban, if it's just 30 minutes then I don't care.

Danke herren
    Damn people what happened to waiting an hour before posting an unban me thread?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

what happened to putting said unban thread in the UNBAN SECTION? lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    what happened to putting said unban thread in the UNBAN SECTION? lol
    What happened to people getting mad over something stupid that the person already apologized for?

Oh wait.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
    What happened to people getting mad over something stupid that the person already apologized for?

Oh wait.
    it's semi obvious if you spend more than 30 seconds looking for it.
    ~!priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?