Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Admin Abuse? Tentoes

  1. Default Admin Abuse? Tentoes

    Admin sn: Tentoes <ibis.a>
    my sn: gzusfr33k

    I visit ibis cstrike servers every now and then. First time i ran into an admin abuse issue with a guy (Tentoes) giving himself 10000 HP (i did 752 dmg in 13 hits point blank w/ MAC 10 against 1 headshot from his scout). Not sure what your process is for dealing with this. Just lettin ya'll know in case this is a habit for him/her...

    Screen shot attached below with info in the console
    Attached Images

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gzusfr33k View Post
    Admin sn: Tentoes <ibis.a>
    my sn: gzusfr33k

    I visit ibis cstrike servers every now and then. First time i ran into an admin abuse issue with a guy (Tentoes) giving himself 10000 HP (i did 752 dmg in 13 hits point blank w/ MAC 10 against 1 headshot from his scout). Not sure what your process is for dealing with this. Just lettin ya'll know in case this is a habit for him/her...

    Screen shot attached below with info in the console
    Welp you should have said somethin to me... I was testing out commands... I basically just ran around for a min and then slayed myself... I didnt do it for personal gain, nor did I do this to carry out a personal vendetta against you. I have never seen you in the server, but hopefully next time you have an issue with an admin you could discuss this with them.


    "lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

  3. Default

    im pretty sure he stated ingame he was trying something out(server commands) and he slayed himself right after that, so that it wasnt unjustified.

  4. #4

    Default

    yeah tentoes doesnt abuse

  5. #5

    Default

    It was a test in commands (though giving health is pretty useless in terms of usefulness).



  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    It was a test in commands (though giving health is pretty useless in terms of usefulness).
    strictly speaking, giivng health is another command that's been on the good old "shouldn't have it, but won't be removed until someone fucks w/ it" list
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    strictly speaking, giivng health is another command that's been on the good old "shouldn't have it, but won't be removed until someone fucks w/ it" list
    Like i said earlier it was more of a "i wonder if this really works" and it just so happened to work. Its not something i plan on using again ... Was just curious if it worked.


    "lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

  8. Default

    Regardless of the motivations for using the commands, it's pretty poor form to kill the guy after giving yourself 10,000 health.

  9. Default

    Tentoes...

    As I see it end of story... you were trying out a command.
    It worked and gave you an unfair advantage against a player.
    A warning will be given.
    No further action will be taken as long as you don't continue to use this command.

    Closed unless Zero has something to add...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •