Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a abuse

Default Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: -√A™/L/Hallwagner |MD|

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): slayed for no reason, i was winning by alot at the time, and he slayed me in the middle of a round, he probably just wanted to win (which he did)

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): slayed at around 2:30 am est

p.s.: i wouldn't consider this such a huge deal, except for the fact that shit like this happens every fucking day on both zm and gg. i know i was a horrible admin, and people will probably say i deserved it or w/e but you can also recall that i lost my admin, and so should all admin abusers

2. Default

hall, you have no right to claim admin abuse against anyone ever.... ever...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Still the admin in question needs to be allowed to post in here for record keeping. Even if we can not prove one way or the other all non acted filled reports are important for the record of a given admin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: -√A™/L/Hallwagner |MD|

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): slayed for no reason, i was winning by alot at the time, and he slayed me in the middle of a round, he probably just wanted to win (which he did)

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): slayed at around 2:30 am est

p.s.: i wouldn't consider this such a huge deal, except for the fact that shit like this happens every fucking day on both zm and gg. i know i was a horrible admin, and people will probably say i deserved it or w/e but you can also recall that i lost my admin, and so should all admin abusers
    ok for one I didn't slay you in one bit, so that was a lie. You were fucking arround with me and, so i started messing arround with you and I do have to admit that i slaped you for 50 damage because were fucking arround and I wanted to see you get knifed, but I didn't know that you had less than 50 health already as it was, so it ended up killing you. In return I ended up saying sorry and I slayed myself in return because I felt bad. I was 9 levels below him and some how caught up to him and ended up winning. Tbh i hardly ever win, so dont even know how that happened as it was.

P.S. I'm sorry hall, but if you want to be fucking arround with people you have to expect people to be fucking arround with you right back. You can't be winning about shit like that. Also, just as a side note everyone on the server was trying to convince him not to post an abuse thread and he still did it. now can you close this thread zero thanks.
    Last edited by Joker; 10-15-2010 at 01:16 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    ok for one I didn't slay you in one bit, so that was a lie. You were fucking arround with me and, so i started messing arround with you and I do have to admit that i slaped you for 50 damage because were fucking arround and I wanted to see you get knifed, but I didn't know that you had less than 50 health already as it was, so it ended up killing you. In return I ended up saying sorry and I slayed myself in return because I felt bad. I was 9 levels below him and some how caught up to him and ended up winning. Tbh i hardly ever win, so dont even know how that happened as it was.

P.S. I'm sorry hall, but if you want to be fucking arround with people you have to expect people to be fucking arround with you right back. You can't be winning about shit like that. Also, just as a side note everyone on the server was trying to convince him not to post an abuse thread and he still did it. now can you close this thread zero thanks.

so let me see, the thread is about joker accidentally killing hallwagner by trying to fuck around...
    ok so it is kinda using admin powers on a player, so hall it is somewhat OK to wonder about it BUT joker did slay himself, he felt bad for doing that shit ,and apologized... now if joker was being a douchebag about it , THEN its another story...but he apologized for trying to fuck with u , after u allegedly tried to mess around with him too...
    meh, no big deal imo, joker, bro, since wagner cant take "fucking around" part well, try to avoid joking around with him.
    and wagner, ive slayn u like that a BILLION times lol, try making a thread about me for each one of them! lol am jk, u know i like ya fagner and u sometimes need to chill when it comes to a joke (u said that to me yesterday too btw!:P)
    no abuse imo, but these 2 need to get a room nxt time try to solve it privately, but if its just to keep record wagner, then just PM someone about it just to keep track of the admin activity, but thanks either way.
    thread would become either useless or a flame fest. i suggest closign it down. thanks guys.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

all lies

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    all lies
    ALL BULL!
    sup man
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Here is the log from the time period in question:

Code:
    M 10/15/2010 - 01:57:56: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slapped user [Cyber | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:29447450] with 0 damage
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:03:56: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slapped user [Murphy] [STEAM_0:1:19508893] with 1 damage
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:04:04: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slapped user [Cyber | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:29447450] with 1 damage
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:05:28: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slapped user [Murphy] [STEAM_0:1:19508893] with 10 damage
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:06:06: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  (ALL) gay thursday where do you want it gay thursday where do you want it
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:13:24: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [.Jigga!] [STEAM_0:0:5412778]
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:13:36: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [Cyber | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:29447450]
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:15:24: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [-√A™/L/Hallwagner |MD|] [STEAM_0:0:8340862]
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:16:27: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [.Jigga!] [STEAM_0:0:5412778]
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:27:15: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [-√A™/L/Hallwagner |MD|] [STEAM_0:0:8340862]
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:27:36: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slapped user [-√A™/L/Hallwagner |MD|] [STEAM_0:0:8340862] with 50 damage
    M 10/15/2010 - 02:29:41: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874] Executed :  slayed user [Bff.ĴΦҜЄŘ | ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:14792874]

9. Default

ok for one I didn't slay you in one bit, so that was a lie.
    As seen from the log this is not true.

You were fucking arround with me and, so i started messing arround with you and I do have to admit that i slaped you for 50 damage because were fucking arround and I wanted to see you get knifed, but I didn't know that you had less than 50 health already as it was, so it ended up killing you. In return I ended up saying sorry and I slayed myself in return because I felt bad.
    This is proven by the log.

It looks pretty clear that him and some other admins were just messing around. At least that is how it looks in the context of the logs.

10. Default

As seen from the log this is not true.

This is proven by the log.

It looks pretty clear that him and some other admins were just messing around. At least that is how it looks in the context of the logs.
    most of those slays i made were at the end on the rounds and they didn't mean anything and if anyone really had a problem with me doing that at the end of the rounds i would have stoped. No one complained infact it was just the opposite everyone on the server was having a good time and laughing than hall complained and after that i stoped. As i said before we were just fucking arround nothing serious.