Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Zm Moments

lol im reminiscing

no one will ever forget the unspeakable name

i dont have a demo, but i remember a time i was under a train with an autoshotty on bumfight and got like 10 kills in 1 round and lived...not 10 points mind you, but 10 kills. i was like 30-0 at the end of that round and like 40-2 at the end of the map. it was fucking ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i dont have a demo, but i remember a time i was under a train with an autoshotty on bumfight and got like 10 kills in 1 round and lived...not 10 points mind you, but 10 kills. i was like 30-0 at the end of that round and like 40-2 at the end of the map. it was fucking ridiculous
    or when each kill was like 11 points

or listing to a man with a voice changer get hit on by a crazy Canadian who talked about tools all the time.

or when i was in the top 20 ranking.

or playing with Mallisan

there was also the time when ghostman was singing frank sinatra songs for like half an hour. although annoying, it was also fucking hilarious to watch everyone get pissed off and leave. other great zm moments are any times we played airport (i miss that map soooo much)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    other great zm moments are any times we played airport (i miss that map soooo much)
    same.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

One word

KOOLAYED!!!!

7. Default

All the fun required for ZM

Ingredients:

1 pound Res

6 cups of James

2 'handfuls' of Hobo

Bake at 9001, for around 5 hours.

Remove, let rest for 20 seconds, devour it.

Back when it was like that,

over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over
    over and over and over

And over.
    Amg ZM was best with you in it.

But you forgot the 18 ounces of Rawb!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

I smell my name.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I smell my name.
    Is it pungent or succulent?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I smell my name.
    are you like biggie smalls? if i say your name in the mirror three times will you come an rage-ban me?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?