Thread: Hey Whyt..GSP s the man!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Hey Whyt..GSP s the man!!

Hey anyone saw the ufc fight last saturday??

George St-Pierre is the freaking man!!!! I loved the part at the end of the fight where he says right in front of the guy who may be his next opponent.... with his so bad english spoke...:

"I m not a chicken, ill fight anyone, anytime, anywhere!!! "

George St-Pierre, Quebec, Canada.......OWNS!

Lol...srry...i m overproud!!!!

Anyway...Whytboiz...you saw that fight??? I know you talked to me abot GSP once .....

Peace

2. Default

yea GSP is a bad ass so is Anderson Silva. i like BJ Penn too, but nah i missed the fight

3. Default

GSP is gay.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    GSP is gay.
    ahaha...weren t you the one talkin about useless post??? ahahah

well...even with 2 injuries to the knees like the one you got, he would make you call your mom in 2 sec!! ......but he s kind enough to give you 25 cents to call her!!!

Peace!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    ahaha...weren t you the one talkin about useless post??? ahahah

well...even with 2 injuries to the knees like the one you got, he would make you call your mom in 2 sec!! ......but he s kind enough to give you 25 cents to call her!!!

Peace!!
    Its actually 50 cents to make a phone call in NYC. Anyways, Id kick GSP's ass anytime. Hes a girly man.

6. Default

ahahaha kk ...he ll give you 1$ then...so you can call her back once she hang up cuz she thinks it is a retard who s callin cuz you won t have a tooth left !!!

but i love ya...so i ll go pick you up and we will go drink your shame at your favorite strippers bar!!! words!!

Peace!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    GSP is gay.
    Anyway.....Why you re saying that...he is the freakin champ of the world in his division....ohhh....wait....ohhh....yeah...he s gay...he s not from NY !!

Peace!!

8. Default

yeah, hes good. i still think hughes is better. even though hes an asshole.

bj penns a little bitch.