Thread: Updates on Everything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow Updates on Everything

I know that over the past 6 months I have not really been able to add much. In fact we have lost a lot due to just trying to stay alive from these dam valve updates. Getting the wcs server back has been slow and updates to the rest of the servers have been staggered too. In addition the kayos has allowed people to run around a bit more wild as I have not been able to keep my eye on the community as much.

This however is going to be changing. As the semester starts to come to an end I am going to be very busy but afterword I am going to be off and then I will really be able to get a lot done.

Things currently planned are:
    Launch WCS
    Launch new website
    Launch new admin system
    Big Crackdown on how people are acting in the forums and server
    Launch NEW SERVERS (yea new servers will be coming in Dec-Jan other than WCS
    Audit the ZM server by creating a test server (looking into major changes in the classes to ensure that game play is more like a year ago)

So I know that we have not had a lot of new stuff over the last 6 months. I know that things seem like they are getting out of control. So just please hang on and bare with me for a few more months and we can put the Valve cluster fuck slump behind us and get back on track to building this great community.

I want to thank you all again for your support of the servers over the years. Without your money the servers could not run and without your help and encouragement I could not keep running either.

2. Default

I look forward to seeing how this develops.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I know that over the past 6 months I have not really been able to add much. In fact we have lost a lot due to just trying to stay alive from these dam valve updates. Getting the wcs server back has been slow and updates to the rest of the servers have been staggered too. In addition the kayos has allowed people to run around a bit more wild as I have not been able to keep my eye on the community as much.

This however is going to be changing. As the semester starts to come to an end I am going to be very busy but afterword I am going to be off and then I will really be able to get a lot done.

Things currently planned are:
    Launch WCS
    Launch new website
    Launch new admin system
    Big Crackdown on how people are acting in the forums and server
    Launch NEW SERVERS (yea new servers will be coming in Dec-Jan other than WCS
    Audit the ZM server by creating a test server (looking into major changes in the classes to ensure that game play is more like a year ago)

So I know that we have not had a lot of new stuff over the last 6 months. I know that things seem like they are getting out of control. So just please hang on and bare with me for a few more months and we can put the Valve cluster fuck slump behind us and get back on track to building this great community.

I want to thank you all again for your support of the servers over the years. Without your money the servers could not run and without your help and encouragement I could not keep running either.

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Right when I decided I was done playing on IBIS lol

Well this is great news I will be sticking around and hoping for these great changes
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Exclamation

Im liking what I read.
    One question though, I didn't read anything about new ibis members. Should we be looking forward to that in the next bit or is that still out of sight as of right now?

EEEEE i guess ill keep my admins

7. Default

what kind of new servers are you thinking of putting in?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/