View Poll Results: Do you plan to attend Guys Night Out?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 69.23%
  • No

4 30.77%

Thread: Guys Night Out Head Count

1. Arrow Guys Night Out Head Count

I wanted to get a head count for guys night out so that I can start planning everything out. I am not sure what I am going to cook yet but as I get an idea how many people to expect I can start to work out what I want to do.

As for the times I think there is one on the calender but I will probably make it start a few hours earlier. This way people can just hang out and do some other stuff before we eat and start watching any series. I know you all that came last year said you had a great time so I want to make this event even better

2. Default

We should delete this thread for being sexist haha :P
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

There is a girls night out, they just have not made a thread for it. It is on the calender though. Although this is all for the UK Anime club and does not have much to do with the rest of the forums.

4. Default

Ohhhh... I didn't even read what section this was in whoops!

Back to the GG section I go haha
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

why should it be uk club wheres the American one

6. Default

I have planned for 10+ guests with more than enough food. I may have spent 4 hours trying to find said food but we got it!