Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned G-4ce

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Well now that I know hes an admin on the Zombie Mod server, I won't ban him.

He had no way of proving that he was an admin on the pub server and no one has ever heard of him before. He told me to check the forums but he only had 4 posts at the time which were useless.

So I did what I was supposed to do.
    Yes, you didnt know. No one's at fault here. GJ anyway on being observant with the ma_admins.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yes, you didnt know. No one's at fault here. GJ anyway on being observant with the ma_admins.

yep...he s right

Peace

3. Default Im banned

im not worried about bein banned cuz i really dont play on the pub although im kinda played out of zm and i really like cs...but anyways its not a big deal

OH and as 4 no one knowin me AAAAHAHAHAHAH EVERYONE knows g4!
    Last edited by G4ce; 08-12-2008 at 05:55 PM.

4. Default

anyway...to the worst...you ll be unbanned tomorrow....so get outside...look...the girls have short skirts these days!!

Peace

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by G4ce View Post
    im not worried about bein banned cuz i really dont play on the pub although im kinda played out of zm and i really like cs...but anyways its not a big deal

OH and as 4 no one knowin me AAAAHAHAHAHAH EVERYONE knows g4!
    probably in the zm server

the only perosn who knew you today was project. yesterday no one even vouched for you

6. Default

i was in there at the time and was trying to tell you that I had seen him lots of times on the zm server with admin..but i was told that my opinion didnt matter...but im geussing thats because im new...lol....oh well...

7. Default

Fuck off noob (Joking).

Yeah I was there when this happened. Map was cs_office and shiznit. To be honest I was convinced he wasn't an admin either cuz of how pissed and unreasonable he was actin at the time. But in his defense I woulda prolly been mad if I was accused of being an imposter mere minutes after joining a server.

Good news is this shit aint important and unban is inc I imagine. Sorry

8. Default

Zero any chance you can get this fixed so we dont have to go through it again? He needs to be added to pub admin list
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

9. Default

where is the admin list?

10. Default

lol their isn't one i dont think.

i just meant add him to the pub by giving him powers
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif