1. Default xxKaliboyx unban request

Name in Game: xxkaliboyx
    Steam-ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18914501
    Who banned you: Amon
    When: Today 6 Nov 2010 *edit* around 1700 CMT
    Where: Zombie Mod
    Why banned: Assuming Cade break but not confirmed

Other/Reason to unban: Pretty much I was just shooting zombies while trying to stay alive because I was stuck in a vending machine and Amon was across from my cade and I'm assuming I might of spray his way while I was trying not to get tagged. Either way it was purely accidental. I def didn't mean to. There was no waring, no anything so I was wondering if I can get my request approved. I've been playing for quite a while and a lot. My stats should show the hours. Anyways thank you
    Last edited by xxkaliboyx; 11-06-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: time

2. Default

How long is the ban for? I think it says in the console.

If its short, serve it. (Example 30 min) If its more than a day, then hopefully amon will unban you.

3. Default Donkey Punch by Amon?

Don't know bro. Just tried to connect again and this is all I got. "You have been banned from this server." How long is that usually for?

BTW like the german mug. You must be Air Force

4. Default

If you look at the console after you get banned, it will tell you how long it was for. Lets just wait for Amon to get on and respond.

Ya I am in the Air Force, and loving it.

5. Default Airman lead the way??? To the coffee machine

I was in Ramstein from 04-07. prior Air Force, now Army

6. Default

Ok I guess it was a 24 Hour ban since I'm able to log on now, but it still seems a little excessive for a unintentional cade break with no prior warnings from AMON. Anyways thanks

7. Default

Well i only need to say that u can enjoy ur vacation for a while. Because i was online at that time, and everyone get so fking piss about u.

1st U did break a cade of different people, even u already have 1 u still tried to break other people for no reason.
    2nd Many people complained about u during that time, Amon warned you several time, but u just ignore.

8. Default

wtf? thats news to me. You happen to be Amon's buddy? either way doesn't mean you have to make shit up. Anyways it was a 24 hr ban so all is good. I'll make sure to look out for you kiro while i'm on line

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxkaliboyx View Post
    wtf? thats news to me. You happen to be Amon's buddy? either way doesn't mean you have to make shit up. Anyways it was a 24 hr ban so all is good. I'll make sure to look out for you kiro while i'm on line
    Lol i am not his buddy or anything, i only talk to some admin if i know them well.
    Second, i was on with you yesterday, and around 6pm today. U still break other people cade on beachstrike map, and tried to stop other people from entered to ur cade.

Try to look for me on the game, and i will show them a proof about ur behavior in the game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxkaliboyx View Post
    Did you do any of the following?

1. Breaking peoples cades to get in or out of vengence.
    2. Shooting random shit while other people who know how to cade can't build because of you. (Usually a kick or a freeze is in order, I usually freeze until the cade is built by your team mates)
    3. Getting too close to an open area (window) and getting tagged by a zombie on purpose or just being retarded despite warning from teammates.
    4. Not paying attention to where you are shooting and destroying someone elses cade.
    5. Throwing a nade inside or outside the cade to completely destroy it.