Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Serious Problem on Zombie server

  1. Default Serious Problem on Zombie server

    I dont know when this happened but it have not fix yet.

    The gravity on Zombie server has been changed twice today,some other admin already fixed it before, and now it is happening again.
    Seriously, i already gave up with GG server and now Zombie server. I only join to have fun with people, and i am not joining to face with many problem,that made by other admin. Just so you know, we need some help with it.

  2. #2

    Default

    No, when the map gets changed to Death Star, it turns gravity to 615 instead of the usual 800. Problem is, it doesn't get reset which can cause serious problems.



  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    No, when the map gets changed to Death Star, it turns gravity to 615 instead of the usual 800. Problem is, it doesn't get reset which can cause serious problems.
    I agree with you about the Death Star map, but this problem just happened around 3pm today, and when i came back it was fixed by some admin. ( I think Taz)

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I agree with you about the Death Star map, but this problem just happened around 3pm today, and when i came back it was fixed by some admin. ( I think Taz)
    lolwut?

    that'd surprise me
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    No, when the map gets changed to Death Star, it turns gravity to 615 instead of the usual 800. Problem is, it doesn't get reset which can cause serious problems.
    Yeah,it's a map trigger that changes it.
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    Yeah,it's a map trigger that changes it.
    you know, if you ignore the fact that it's a POS map, fixing the gravity problme shouldn't be too hard. simply insert another trigger that changes the gravity back at the end of the level (irregardless of who wins) sure, the gravity would be switching between normal and not, but it would make sure that the map doesn't fuck the gravity over anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •