Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: aboose I say!?

  1. Default aboose I say!?

    Admin's name: lord_taz_ibis.a

    My in-game Name: ProRanger!!!(Anti-Wizard)

    Abuse: Excessive use of noclip command

    Proof: Demo's

    Taz was noclipping around the map and by using a bound command putting other players in noclip as well. This went on for 3 or 4 maps and as of this post is more than likely still happening. It's extremely annoying for other players when you see people flying to spots through the air or floating above you and shooting at you. And i'm sure it was especially annoying for the other people who often ended up stuck outside of the map. I apologize for not having more proof, but this went on for a while and i didn't want to keep demoing for such a long time.
    Last edited by ProRanger!!!; 11-07-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff...

  2. Default

    wow a legit admin abuse thread, i applaud you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  3. Default

    they changed there name and i was trying to fix my bind. while i was trying to fix. i had to see if it was fixed.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    wow a legit admin abuse thread, i applaud you.
    Hey, don't forget my abuse thread on taz about him slapping himself to prenuke and killing people by slapping because he's too stupid to put on noblock.

    Taz....
    GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING NOCLIP BIND!!!

    Apparently my spamming of your web browser is not enough to tell you to fucking STOP!



  5. Default

    Could you please buy me a rope.

    As i am going to hang him.

    Zero, may you read this. could you PLEASE post something about this shit. MAKE THEM STOP USING IT.

    And taz, you're absolutely fucking retarded for making a bind like that in the first place.
    followed by fucking up. stay out of my turf if you do shit like this.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

  6. #6

    Default

    Taz is already on probation, I'm pretty sure this is the last straw.

    ZERO, please, it may be $11 but this really needs to be put to an end.



  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Hey, don't forget my abuse thread on taz about him slapping himself to prenuke and killing people by slapping because he's too stupid to put on noblock.

    Taz....
    GET RID OF YOUR FUCKING NOCLIP BIND!!!

    Apparently my spamming of your web browser is not enough to tell you to fucking STOP!
    never is

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    they changed there name and i was trying to fix my bind. while i was trying to fix. i had to see if it was fixed.
    On scrapyard where i first noticed you doing it you made no effort to fix your bind and continued to use it for the duration of the map. It was only when Pit_Viper commented about it 2 or 3 maps later that you decided to change your bind.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    they changed there name and i was trying to fix my bind. while i was trying to fix. i had to see if it was fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    never is
    Don't tell me its not enough when you shouldn't be fucking using it in the first place. second of all you are too fucking stupid to even use the damn command. stop using it, i WILL come find you if zero doesn't remove your admin.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •