Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: aboose I say!?

1. Default

Results are in, 24 votes cast
    The question was... Should lord taz lose admin in all honesty?
    The answer is... Absolutely, he is being a pest

It won with 18 votes and it was the last choice.
    Maybe got 3
    2 Didn't vote
    No got 1

Fuck you taz

I might actually pull a fucking alex vs hall if I see you using it again

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    stop using it, i WILL come find you if zero doesn't remove your admin.
    You won't be the only one.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Don't tell me its not enough when you shouldn't be fucking using it in the first place. second of all you are too fucking stupid to even use the damn command. stop using it, i WILL come find you if zero doesn't remove your admin.
    Rob, I admire you. Tell that fucker off !!!

5. Default

Hang on Rob, let me get out my trusty IP Tracer. I got the rope, it's 13 wraps in a noose right?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Hang on Rob, let me get out my trusty IP Tracer. I got the rope, it's 13 wraps in a noose right?
    I dont know, nor do i care. I'm beating him to death with a baseball bat, then hang him from a tree near his house.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You won't be the only one.
    PARTY AT TAZ'S FUNERAL.

---
    To all whom don't know me.
    I'm not always this abusive with people [:
    <3
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

Was out of town for the weekend. Yea no one should be using no clip unless there is good reason as it is not even one of your powers. The only way to use it is to buypass the restriction using rcon and is thus an abuse right there. His rcon and perma ban powers have been removed on all servers. Taz you have always been fun to pay with on the servers and I know you can be cool, so just chill out on the admin usage and have some regular fun without abusing. You can get these powers back over time; however, you can also lose your admin all together if you continue to abuse after this.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Was out of town for the weekend. Yea no one should be using no clip unless there is good reason as it is not even one of your powers. The only way to use it is to buypass the restriction using rcon and is thus an abuse right there. His rcon and perma ban powers have been removed on all servers. Taz you have always been fun to pay with on the servers and I know you can be cool, so just chill out on the admin usage and have some regular fun without abusing. You can get these powers back over time; however, you can also lose your admin all together if you continue to abuse after this.
    hey if you are gana take mine you should take other peoples also b/c i see people use no clip and i why did i lose my pera ban i never use.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    hey if you are gana take mine you should take other peoples also b/c i see people use no clip and i why did i lose my pera ban i never use.
    It's a precaution to make sure admins dont go pull a walter (or dog brother, or zombie, or katana)

10. Default

When I get a chance I will be doing a 7 day audit of admin logs to find anyone else still abusing this. Anyone that is will lose rcon.

As for perma ban you are only losing this for a week or two. The reason is that perma ban is a very important privilege based on the trust that it will not be abused. Right now I can not trust that it will not be abused so you will get it back as soon as I have reason to trust that it will not be missued. Once you get that back you can then work toward getting rcon back over time by showing that you are not going to abuse anything.