Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: aboose I say!?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    When I get a chance I will be doing a 7 day audit of admin logs to find anyone else still abusing this. Anyone that is will lose rcon.

As for perma ban you are only losing this for a week or two. The reason is that perma ban is a very important privilege based on the trust that it will not be abused. Right now I can not trust that it will not be abused so you will get it back as soon as I have reason to trust that it will not be missued. Once you get that back you can then work toward getting rcon back over time by showing that you are not going to abuse anything.
    basically, we're taking baby steps w/ you. you fell off the bike. so he's putting the training wheels on to ensure you don't fall off again and maybe land on some poor old lady's cat, which would then cause so much trauma that she would have a heart attack and you would have to explain to some poor little 4 year old girl why her granny won't be able to make it for her birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stp View Post
    hey if you are gana take mine you should take other peoples also b/c i see people use no clip and i why did i lose my pera ban i never use.

absolutely agree with Taz
    He did use no clipping just for 1 Map, but repeated several time( include some other player). Nah i saw that too, but you know he is right. Taz was not the only one, there are some people still use that and they don't even give a shit about other player. The problem is not him, he just learned from other people, because if they keep doing it that will make other admin think " yeah, i can do it too "
    Even though, i am not admin, and i always think become an admin is trying to help out the server from hacker and cheating, not using their power to abuse and show off to all the player.I dont blame anyone, I just speak about my own opinion.
    Last edited by Kiro; 11-07-2010 at 08:17 PM.

3. Default

Don't worry Ranger.....Pit delt with TAZ.And pit still wants to light you on fire
    Bring it on ZOMBIES!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    absolutely agree with Taz
    He did use no clipping just for 1 Map, but repeated several time( include some other player). Nah i saw that too, but you know he is right. Taz was not the only one, there are some people still use that and they don't even give a shit about other player. The problem is not him, he just learned from other people, because if they keep doing it that will make other admin think " yeah, i can do it too "
    Even though, i am not admin, and i always think become an admin is trying to help out the server from hacker and cheating, not using their power to abuse and show off to all the player.I dont blame anyone, I just speak about my own opinion.

You sir are a moron.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    You sir are a moron.
    Sorry watch ur whore mouth !!! and go fk urself cuz i dont give a shit to an admin like u. ( 1st Admin doesn't respect a player, y i have to respect him ? learn the fking rule btw)
    Are u really scared when some1 is telling the true?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xT o x i c View Post
    Don't worry Ranger.....Pit delt with TAZ.And pit still wants to light you on fire
    pit delt with me? where was i when this happened last time i checked pit didn't deal with shit he helped me fix the prob with people using not clip when i was b/c of there name but he didn't deal with shit

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Sorry watch ur whore mouth !!! and go fk urself cuz i dont give a shit to an admin like u. ( 1st Admin doesn't respect a player, y i have to respect him ? learn the fking rule btw)
    Are u really scared when some1 is telling the true?
    My point confirmed.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

8. Default

Thread devolving into petty bickering. Fail much?

9. Default

ok, Zero posted what's happening.

that's that. you're not changing his mind. Kiro, taz has ha sanctions placed on him because of his actions. he has been told by many, MANY people many MANY times not to do shit like that. do others use noclip? yes. do they abuse? maybe sometimes. but taz does it consistently.

this issue has been decided, by Zero himself. end of story
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, Zero posted what's happening.

that's that. you're not changing his mind. Kiro, taz has ha sanctions placed on him because of his actions. he has been told by many, MANY people many MANY times not to do shit like that. do others use noclip? yes. do they abuse? maybe sometimes. but taz does it consistently.

this issue has been decided, by Zero himself. end of story
    you just dont like me