Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: aboose I say!?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you just dont like me
    does anyone?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

2. Default

you just dont like me
    taz, i like you when you're not being a mother fucking DERP in the servers w/ your admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    does anyone?
    you like me XD

4. Default

you like me XD
    Until you got all asschapped one day and were a total ass to me ya I did, I was actually one of the few who were tolerant of you.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Until you got all asschapped one day and were a total ass to me ya I did, I was actually one of the few who were tolerant of you.
    that was b/c you were being a bitch that night

6. Default

Seriously boys + girls, this isn't, or shouldn't be, kindergarten. Play nice, by + for the rules and all will be well. Real simple, not rocket science.

This also includes ALL players even those that "might" want to take the TOS into their own hands when things seemingly go unanswered, as that in itself is a violation, so please don't as I would hate to see any if the good people get restricted for an act of spontanaity they will eventually regret.

That said, IMHO, this thread should END.

Have fun
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Seriously boys + girls, this isn't, or shouldn't be, kindergarten. Play nice, by + for the rules and all will be well. Real simple, not rocket science.

This also includes ALL players even those that "might" want to take the TOS into their own hands when things seemingly go unanswered, as that in itself is a violation, so please don't as I would hate to see any if the good people get restricted for an act of spontanaity they will eventually regret.

That said, IMHO, this thread should END.

Have fun
    thanks grandpa...

<3

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

wow you guys are real cool lets fight on the internet!!

fucking retards.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    wow you guys are real cool lets fight on the internet!!

fucking retards.
    ok lets do this

10. Default

ok lets do this
    taz your mom has flappy meat curtains for a poor excuse of a vagina.

oh look I can still post in this thread and you can't haha.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-