Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: zombie classes

1. Default zombie classes

The zombie mods should always be classic, and restrict the machine gun, so that the game is more fun and fair, sometimes seeing zombies going super fast and super jumping and invisible takes out the fun of the zombie game

2. Default

sexy penguins wouldn't think like that

3. Default

I think people are happy with the zombie server the way it is, maybe different models like zero said, and new maps, but thats all.

The machine gun is no problem since we are a reload + limited ammo server.

4. Default

classes are the point of this version vs classic. If you have suggestions of how we should better balance our classes we are always open to new ideas. also we can balance maps to a degree so if there are issues on some maps we can work on fixing that to

5. Default

that hentai chick in ur AV is hottt, zero. lmao

6. Default

What about these:

Just look in the Haruhi Suzumiya section of the avatars in the forums...

7. Default

Perhaps you could try to make the classes a bit more interesting and unique. Some classes(deformed and infected?) don't seem like they're worth playing. Maybe make a guy with no knock back and fast speed but only like 250hp.

8. Default

I think that if I change deformed to that crawling model it will make him harder to hit and will create a new aspect.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think that if I change deformed to that crawling model it will make him harder to hit and will create a new aspect.
    I wouldn't mine that. Right now the deform is just a target. Its slow, slower in a vent, and a statue when its been naded. Its health could be beafed up to 7500, instead of 5000. That would help ^_^

10. Default

What about a type of zombie that was always drugged. Like when the screen goes all crazy when people punish you. The drugged zombie would have better stats than normal to compensate for the difficult control. It could probably only be used by people that practice a lot or have some skill. Just throwing the idea out there.
    -MBP