Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    pc. storyline rocks, still havnt hopped on zombie or multi yet.
    I'm up to shooting down the missile. For some reason I can't shoot the damn thing down. I tried the multiplayer and i'm horrible. I'm so used to CSS. COD requires more buttons to use in gameplay. Its ok.

2. Default

I grabbed it for pc. Seems really glitchy to me for some reason. I had to restart the first level from the beginning because I got glitched into a door after I killed Castro. Vietnam pissed me off with the barrels. Still haven't gotten past that part.

I like the multiplayer. Demolition is nice and fast paced. Is it just me, or is there no gungame? I tried to find one and start my own gungame match but there was no option for it. I like how you have to buy upgrades.

NYS you probably figured it out already, but if you didn't, there is a rocket launcher across from the door.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I grabbed it for pc. Seems really glitchy to me for some reason. I had to restart the first level from the beginning because I got glitched into a door after I killed Castro. Vietnam pissed me off with the barrels. Still haven't gotten past that part.

I like the multiplayer. Demolition is nice and fast paced. Is it just me, or is there no gungame? I tried to find one and start my own gungame match but there was no option for it. I like how you have to buy upgrades.

NYS you probably figured it out already, but if you didn't, there is a rocket launcher across from the door.
    Yeah I did know. When I shoot it, I miss all the time.

4. Default

Nm, this multiplayer is shit. Why the fuck did I spend $60 on this. I should have downloaded it. No strategy what so ever. Its all about luck.

Never again for COD.

5. Default

Well, I've played some Team Deathmatch online, and Zombies with a couple friends.

TDM is pretty much like every other CoD TDM, which is to say you kill people with guns, or explosives, or knives. It seems to me that the gameplay has a bit of a blended feel of MW1 and MW2. I haven't tried other game modes yet - my computer is barely keeping up with the game in multiplayer, so I'm waiting for some Black Friday/Cyber Monday computer upgrades to really jump in and play a lot online.

Zombies is pretty fun and hard as hell even with 3 people. I've never made it further than round 7. The maps aren't terribly large, nor are there very many of them, so I'm hoping more will be available later. Due to the relatively small size of the maps, small quantity of maps, and high difficulty of killing the zambies, it can be a bit repetitive trying to get to the end of the same levels over and over, and even when you make it to the end, not really having much to do other than spend all your money on defenses, and then die when they're overwhelmed. Overall a neat addition, but not the mode that I'll be playing primarily.

6. Default

Wow this is bullshit, they better fucking fix this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah I did know. When I shoot it, I miss all the time.
    I figured it out. Just had to aim ahead of it. Duh !

8. Default

I picked it up for 360 last night. I guess the IGN reviewer guy was correct when he said that black ops is like a micheal bay movie.... on steroids. games fairly decent so far.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I picked it up for 360 last night. I guess the IGN reviewer guy was correct when he said that black ops is like a micheal bay movie.... on steroids. games fairly decent so far.
    I have it for PC and im starting to like it...

MW2 is better...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers