Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms

1. Default

11:42 pm 11/11/10

his second set of 3 demos has recieved 0 views
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kavinsky View Post
    joker, blade take your stupid fucking opinions and shove them up your ass.

Every single one of you thought he was hacking when he first came into the ibis servers and starting winning outright with little trouble and he was.

What he does is he toggles his aimbot when he's looking at an enemy rather than to find the enemy like most aimbotters, thats how he's been covering it up and explains exactly why every god damn shot is a head shot.

I have yet to see him actually aim at anyone he is trying to kill when he's winning 20 to 2, its pop pop pop every single fucking shot is a head shot and his cursors literally fly around the screen and land on the enemies head and that is impossible for any legit player to do, even if you know the map by heart.

And thats the most obivious when he toggles it on and he suddenly spins around and lands right on someones head or the head of someone who was completely offscreen shown in demo two and the blue arena demo.

Hell when he stops for awhile to avoid suspicion, like he did before the complex level right after brian left or whenever i call him on it, there's suddenly a noticeable drop in his skill level on the stats and his kills to the point of impossibilty.

So open your eyes, stop writing this off as just being good and stop accepting his bullshit he is hacking and permaban him already.
    wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh i want ppl to accuse me wtf, why did everyone stop?!?!?? Am i really slowing down in my age>!?!?!?!!?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by opm View Post
    wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh i want ppl to accuse me wtf, why did everyone stop?!?!?? Am i really slowing down in my age>!?!?!?!!?
    The answer is yes

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I enjoy playing with fluffy. i have not seen anything suspicious from him other than bs shots that i caould call on any player. he brings competition to the server, for sure.
    competition my ass, my kdr against fluffy stands at 1.71. how can anybody think this scrub is hacking?!?! lol jk fluffy ily

5. Default

: D Now we just need to get your overall KDR up to something more impressive than the 1.22 that you're fielding these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    : D Now we just need to get your overall KDR up to something more impressive than the 1.22 that you're fielding these days.
    yea we do, although thats rising quite quickly these days. it was 1.14 like a month or 2 ago, and with the little amount of time i've been playing recently thats quite good. i figured at one point that my kdr since the update is around 1.5 on ibis gg (i still like to complain about the update though)

7. Default

Seriously you people are either trying to piss me off or your REALLY are fucking blind, he toggles like a motherfucker and has been doing it since he came here I mean none of you suspect nothings a miss when he shoots between 2 of his teamates and then directly behind himself at a guy who was sneaking up on him, literterally clicking through eveyone with his aimbot

So take your heads out of your asses and ban this fucker already, he is hacking no doubt about it no matter what you people say, he is a hacker and stop saying he isnt to piss me off, its you guys who are getting fucked over by him, not me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Seriously you people are either trying to piss me off or your REALLY are fucking blind, he toggles like a motherfucker and has been doing it since he came here I mean none of you suspect nothings a miss when he shoots between 2 of his teamates and then directly behind himself at a guy who was sneaking up on him, literterally clicking through eveyone with his aimbot

So take your heads out of your asses and ban this fucker already, he is hacking no doubt about it no matter what you people say, he is a hacker and stop saying he isnt to piss me off, its you guys who are getting fucked over by him, not me.
    kav, i'm sure that many here grew tired of your worthless demos, and thus have just stopped looking at anything you submit about this guy. after all, in each of your previous demos, there have been no hacks whatsoever.

record: second set of demos you submitted in this thread, at time of this post are at 0 views.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

First credible argument in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

well if he's hacking, get a demo of something that actually looks like hacking instead of a 30 second demo where fluffy gets like 3 kills with no bs. thats basically what i've seen in the demos you've provided