Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms

1. Default STEAM_0:0:4648965 Fluffy Frufflebottoms

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
    STEAM_0:0:4648965

Hacks: Aimbot.
    Other Info: Shady and monkey with a gun were specing him as well, more or less the entire server agreed that he was hacking in this instance.

Additional info he has been doing this on and off for quite some time headshotting people with impossbile consistancy as shown in the demos, he flips around and wacks everyone in the head, I have yet to see any time when he was off the mark even in the slightest degree and thus the only time his stats drop are when he turns it off to avoid suspiscion, he is a menace to the entire server and needs to be banned from all of them asap.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=176762
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-30-2010 at 12:57 PM.

2. Default

The only person Fluffy has been a menace to is you.

I havent watched the demo yet... but yes i will....

But Kavinsky one question. Have you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

3. Default

If nothing else, Kavinsky, I admire your persistence. Good luck with this one; they say third time's the charm.

4. Default

Tentoes I have not cried wolf in this case, if you think he is legit you are blind, plain and simple.

He has been hacking and will continue to do so until Zero sees fit to ban him, and after everything thats happened he should be banned on spot from all ibis servers and any servers he's in. he ruins everyones games steals there kills, pisses people off left and right and a bunch of people wont even play when he is on and rightfully so, he is quite simply a menace that needs to be delt with asap.

the trick was to figure out what it was, aimbot.
    He toggles it on and off and only uses it on one person at a time hence why its been so difficult to diagnose. its the most obivious when he wips around and wacks someone with a single one shot to the head when they were behind him and they werent even shooting at him or even in range of his radar, shown in demo two.

down that long corodor when he was on nade level and walking into ct spawn he suddenly he does a 90 degree turn and throws the nade down the hallway at a ct that he coundnt of known was there, crouches down, and tries to hit the ct with an assault rifle with unreal precison, instead blasting his teamate who crossed his path by accident.

and it was under exactly the same circumstances as the demo I took of him in blue arena here, and he sometimes does it to people who are walking up on him behind a wall who he couldnt have known were there.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-30-2010 at 12:57 PM.

5. Default

Ok kav ... You are really reaching... You basically say Fluffy is aimbotting, but only sometimes... And only on certain people, but only you notice it.... Seriously kav you are the only person who complains about fluffy, and when you say others wont play when fluffy is present, I have never seen this tp be true. You are the only person to accuse Fluffy of hacking, and you are the only person to consistantly bug admins about banning Fluffy. Please Kav you sound rediculous...

Just stop

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

6. Default

Not again
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    lol don't take my profile picture fuck you blade :P

and for kavinsky, you should just stop while you are sort of chilling out.....honsestly i was starting to think you were chilling out and that were starting to be a pretty cool guy, but if you keep doing this no one is going to even listen to you at all.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    lol don't take my profile picture fuck you blade :P

and for kavinsky, you should just stop while you are sort of chilling out.....honsestly i was starting to think you were chilling out and that were starting to be a pretty cool guy, but if you keep doing this no one is going to even listen to you at all.
    too late. notice how the second set of demos he posted here have gotten 0 views
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I'd just like to note that I am not playing on Ibis anymore because I had to move. Now I get like 300+ ping, so sadly I will never be on there anymore.

On topic though: Kavinsky, I would NEVER allow someone who actually hacks join my clan and represent my clan/server. I know the difference between recoil hacks, aim bot, radar hacks, wall hacks; anything to that extent.

Let's just take your side here for a bit though... Fluffy if anything is not using aim bot; no he's not toggling. The reason I can easily say this is because of how I play against him. When it's him and I, we go DEAD even. We both pull off "miraculous" shots by just understanding how "average, or poor" players play Counter-Strike. Staying on your side though, he would probably be using radar hack.

Counter-Strike is all about anticipating where your target is going to be based on general human behavior. Average and poor players strafe differently and usually run out in the middle of corridors. While more elite players will stay near walls and strafe out as they fire in between shots.

Another thing that you don't notice is the amount of recoil his guns have in the demos I have watched. They are NORMAL... He fires just as I do, bursting shots slowly, and as we strafe we will let off the key to burst a shot. This enables a precise shot and can allow for optimal play.

TL;DR Version:

Fluffy understands mechanics, general player behavior, and recoil of each gun; he's not hacking.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!