Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIE MOD+ Settings

1. Default

Well i was on tonight and a run map where humans usually lose won every round without even seeing a zombie even get relatively close to the end... most people got tired of waiting and chased the zombie down and killed him. I think % slower is a bit much and the the zombies should be faster. I do like how the zombie teles back to the beginning tho. And on non run Maps the no regenerative health kinda sucks and only experienced players can actually tag people with good barricades.

So,

Run maps- Keep non regenerative health. makes zombies their original speed or Not as slow as they are now. Keep teleport to the beginning for starting zombie.

Non run maps- Renerative health would be cool but not absolutely necessary.

That is really all i have to say.

Oh yeah alot of people were complaining about the speed so i thought i would post. One guy actually mention that he couldn't gain enough speed to jump on something. (not sure what zombie he was)

Also, maybe new maps.

2. Default

Ummm... i've been playing all night and man, i seriously think one of the either options need to change:
    1) zombie teleport back to spawn
    2) the decrease of zombie speed

a lot of people were complaining tonight about this and i gotta agree, some maps are extremely to easy with both of these. :/

is there a way we can make it so on escape maps the zombie is sent back to spawn and on cade maps they just have less health? that would be the best setting i think.

3. Default

Um this was a guy that just got changed into a zombie and instantly afterwards died. Well there were alot of us... but before that would of never happened...

4. Default

the zombie regen has been on. so has it not been working!?

5. Default

it is possible that the old settings were cached so I cleared it and now regen should hopefully work

6. Default

On escape maps it is horrible. On almost all of the maps, by the time you escape zombies have not even gotten to the end yet. There is no real point in playing escape maps right now because your literally escapeing from nothing, witch makes them not even fun to play.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Afroman View Post
    On escape maps it is horrible. On almost all of the maps, by the time you escape zombies have not even gotten to the end yet. There is no real point in playing escape maps right now because your literally escapeing from nothing, witch makes them not even fun to play.
    Is this the pub afro? Or just some other Afroman? Trae?
    -MBP

8. Default

I noticed run speed are faster in escape maps. Are they set at normal or still a little slower?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    This Afroman plays with us at the Zombie server.. not the one your thinking of

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    No he is definitely not Afro Samurai.