Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ZOMBIE MOD+ Settings

1. Default

On some maps it was at 50% and 75% on others after seeing the complaint a made it 75% on all. I have played with the 75% setting on boat escape and found it to be balanced. Is there anything else that needs adjustment.

2. Default

No it seems balanced, Its possible for humans to win but only with coordination. Which nobody could understand last night... haha. anyways good job Zero. I'll come back if there are more comments.

3. Default

Um has the health on zombies been changed? i just saw a guy put one deagle clip in a guy that just turned zombie and they died... and para was killing people like crazy.

4. Default

no the health has not been changed.

5. Default

I got a few changes I like to see on Zombie sever. So just think them over ^_^

1. Unlock the awp please.
    2. Make Deformed, either have 7500 health, over its 5000 now. Or make it run the same speed, if not a bit faster than a human. Or both ^_^
    3. Make poison a bit faster as well.
    4. Turn the hand grenade fire effect from 45 secs to 30 secs or lower!

Okay my reasons why I want them.

1. The awp: It not a uber weapon, and I would like to have it over the scout. Its still slow on the rate of fire and it has almost no kick back to a zombie. Even in a vent.

2. The deformed is a zombie that sured be feared. Not something you can shoot at on the run, laughing because he can't keep up with you.

3. The Poison. Again, its slower than dirt. You can walk faster than this thing can run!

4. An hand grenades: The maps seem to run alittle over 5 mins. Its sucks to wait almost a min every time a nade hits you. I mean if a nade hits a zombie that is something other than pred, or fast its gg, waiting time. Now I been hit more than 3 times in a row with nades when people have buffed up cages. An its just lame to waste a round to waiting for nade flames to run out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRavin View Post
    1. The awp: It not a uber weapon, and I would like to have it over the scout. Its still slow on the rate of fire and it has almost no kick back to a zombie. Even in a vent.

That is not the reason you want it, that is the reason we might give it to you.

Why would you like it over scout?
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Why would you like it over scout?
    I like it over scout, because it does more damage, an about the same rate of fire as the scout. ^_^

8. Default

Yes for 50 slot I agree that deformed should have more hp. Under the idea that we keep auto respawn, should I make fast really week so it is like they keep attacking but are easy to kill. This would change the dynamics of the fast zombie to be a true quick attack and flee zombie unlike the deformed that is like a tank storming a castle.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yes for 50 slot I agree that deformed should have more hp. Under the idea that we keep auto respawn, should I make fast really week so it is like they keep attacking but are easy to kill. This would change the dynamics of the fast zombie to be a true quick attack and flee zombie unlike the deformed that is like a tank storming a castle.
    On the 31 man zombie sever, do you think you could make deform run faster than, since there is no respawn? I mean just to the speed of a human.