Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: banned, no warning

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boredwhitekid View Post
    Which rule on the server did I break? oh that's right, NONE.
    Well...first of all...since the admin that banned you didn t show up yet...we don t know...maybe you hacked , or i would bet on disrespecting admin/member...but anyway..that is not the point....you just come in here and at your freaking 3rd post you start insulting pple..

Peace

2. Default

If someone finds your name to be offensive and you refuse to change it you can be kick or banned. Just because you don't see it stated in the rules Does not mean it won't be added, and it does not give you the right to use any offensive ingame name.

3. Default

Cowards, pathetic miserable cowards.
    You ban someone and give no reason. You flame them for their name yet their name isn't the reason for their ban. You call them names and when they call you on your wrongs it's suddenly not your fault.

4. Default

you put yourself poorly.... you lose any sympathy onlookers would give you by being a complete arrogant jackass. if you simply played the victim and if you were banned as you say competely at no fault to yours you would be unbaneed in due course, however your insults make it hard for anyone to unban you...

5. Default

his forum name says it all bored

stop feeding the fire

6. Default

Dude, just in this topic, you broke the following rules:

Code:
    VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
      A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
      B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
      C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
        a) Cursing
        c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

7. Thumbs up

trouble maker. what makes you think you were banned for anything besides your name? we could probably submit you to homeland security so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. you think cs is immune to the fbi retard? there is no freedom of speech here, and when you talk about killing politicians try to explain to the gov't your right to freedom of speech. here is my flame on you ''dummy!''

8. Default

ROFL GO AHEAD ANd REPORT ME TO THE FBI
    they will laugh in your face you stupid fuck

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boredwhitekid View Post
    ROFL GO AHEAD ANd REPORT ME TO THE FBI
    they will laugh in your face you stupid fuck
    please ban stupid from the forums. if I see him in any server I will ban on the spot.

10. Default

Requesting the physical destruction of individuals of whom you do not agree with will not be tolerated.