Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: tk punishment menu

Default tk punishment menu

the teamkill punishment menu option should be removed from the server. it does no good at all, it only causes problems and issues. if some1 accidentally teamkills, they should not be punished at all, half of my "teamkills" are because retarts decide to walk in front of my bullets or intentionally get in the way of a target im trying to shoot. they then decide to slay me or choose some other retarded punishment for me because of their mistake. if someone intenionally teamkills, they should be warned and if the teamkills continue the punishments should exponentially rise to more serious ones such as kicks and bans. its just ridiculous how many fags seem to intentionally want to be teamkilled so they can slay you

2. Default

I agree, it says in chat when a player is team attacking and the admins should just be able to watch for excessive team attacking and take any action as needed. This would also eliminate the problem of people slaying for grenade round because they are a n00b.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

I disagree, If you don't suck then pull your shots. Yeah sometimes shit happens. Hall in your case I think you get slayed frequently because you have an abrasive personality.

One of the good things is FF. It forces you to actually pay attention to what's going on around you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I disagree, If you don't suck then pull your shots. Yeah sometimes shit happens. Hall in your case I think you get slayed frequently because you have an abrasive personality.

One of the good things is FF. It forces you to actually pay attention to what's going on around you.
    I don't have a problem team killing, if my team mate walks in front of me I stop shooting.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

hall, stop bitching.

leave it as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Also what would you do if someone was tking on purpose and no admins where on?

This menu may be annoying at times but isn't really a problem and is definitely there for a reason.

@dded... try saying your sorry and you may get slayd less...

7. Default

It is a bit frustrating getting slain for nade round, but what is the point of FF on if there are no consequences for shooting your team?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    it is a bit frustrating getting slain for nade round, but what is the point of ff on if there are no consequences for shooting your team?
    +++++++++++1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I agree that the slay menu should stay as is. sometimes i just want to take my frustrations out! grrrrr. haha. seriously though, knife on nade round or don't participae in warmup if you fear getting slayed. otherwise, shit happens.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    It is a bit frustrating getting slain for nade round, but what is the point of FF on if there are no consequences for shooting your team?
    theres a difference between shooting your teamate mulitiple times on purpose than acidentally shooting them when they run around a corner or when they walk in front of you when your in the middle of shooting at someone else. most of my tk's are when some stupid fuck decides to walk in front of me when im shooting when he has like 20 hp, then decides to slay you for his stupidity. there is no reason at all a tk punishment should be installed. admins not being there is not a problem for me since i have like 30 on my friends list. the problem is people slaying you for their dumbass mistakes