Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Anime Suggestions?

1. Default New Anime Suggestions?

Since im bored at work and I stream anime to pass time, im looking for some new anime to watch.....

What I've Seen So Far:

Golgo13
    Hellsing
    Full Metal Alchemist (Both Versions)
    Berserk (LOVED IT)
    Afro Samurai
    Claymore
    Cowboy Bebop
    Darker Than Black (Both Seasons)
    Death Note
    Desert Punk
    Devel May Cry
    Elfen Lied
    Full Metal Panic
    Ghost in a shell
    Bleach
    Gungrave (considered one of the best anime ive watched)
    Rurouni Kenshin

And I know im missing a few....but i need new stuff to watch so if anyone could recommend some animes i would greatly appreciate it
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

first off, very nice choices in there (cowboy bebop, hellsing, FMA, claymore, DMC, Elfen leid, GITS...)

Neon Genesis Evangelion is a good mind-fuck type mecha show. Outlaw Star is very similar to cowboy bebop, trinity blood is similar to hellsing.

highschool of the dead is a fairly decent one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Ill give each anime 2 episode and see how it goes.

4. Default

Your not allowed to start neon genesis and not finish it or your banned from anime.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Your not allowed to start neon genesis and not finish it or your banned from anime.
    Good thing i went to the store to grab a 6 pack otherwise i would be screwed.....lol gimme some suggestions then Zero

6. Default

I recommend anything I have watched (except ride back, in fact as a troll I have every episode of that series except the last one so that it is impossible for anyone to finish that comes over and tries to watch it anyway.)
    http://www.anime-planet.com/users/ZEROibis

7. Default

i saw a trailer for

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom,

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

does anyone know if this shit is good?

Im just now getting into anime myself...
    So far i prefer the more serous kind of Anime like DeathNote and Eden of the East.

8. Default

why has no one recommended high school of the dead yet or black lagoon? there both good.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why has no one recommended high school of the dead yet or black lagoon? there both good.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    first off, very nice choices in there (cowboy bebop, hellsing, FMA, claymore, DMC, Elfen leid, GITS...)

Neon Genesis Evangelion is a good mind-fuck type mecha show. Outlaw Star is very similar to cowboy bebop, trinity blood is similar to hellsing.

highschool of the dead is a fairly decent one too.
    derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Samurai Champloo is a must, go watch it, now! 26 eps.

Basilisk is also a good one, full of blood, violence, sex, and gore...24 episodes of ninja brutality!

Mnemosyne is in the same category as Basilisk, but this one will sure to give you a woody! Well, 6 woodies total because there are only 6 episodes but 45 mins long.

Ergo Proxy will fuck your mind! Total of 23 mind-fucking episodes.

That's all I got for now, the series that I would suggest have already been listed by others. Awesome list btw, Zero.