1. Default alex_mamaroneck's app

In game name: Alex_mamaroneck

Born: NA

Weapons of choice:
    Knife, P90 , Shot Gun, Scout

Maps:
    All ZM

Reason for app:
    have been playing CSS since mid 09 and started playing ibis ZM late 09. in the beginning of 2010 i got so pissed off that there weren't that many admins on to enforce the rules in zm. so i took one step further to become admin to helped ibis. since admin i have gotten rid of numerous rule breakers and hackers and i became very very good at it. i never lost to any abuse threads against me since it usually turns on the person who post it. (ok fine maybe just one) i always ask an experience admin or clan for advice in case i make a big punishment.

Experience:
    according to Blade (aka man who loves to get tazed and perma banned by an admin ) he said i have the most hours in ibis ZM. usually because i'm on spectate looking for someone to punish. i take it more of a game to punish players than to kill zombies or humans. which is why i'm very good at catching rule breakers and hackers

Contact info:
    I own an internet cafe in NYC, repair computers which is why i'm on everyday usually all day.
    *in order to protect the person who may want to threaten me.... i'd rather not say

Additional comments:
    i'm an American, Mexican heritage.
    Yes i'm a Ron Paul supporter.
    I don't believe in Darwin's theory of evolution
    I love my business, i fucking hate the income tax
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 05-19-2011 at 09:28 AM.

2. Default

Nyc all day mario!!!!

3. Default

+0 good luck. also, get admin if you want 2 be in the clan.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-19-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

+1 great admin and all around good guy. Also hes good at keeping zm retards in line.

5. Default

Alex has been around for years. Get admin and your chances will increase greatly. We need to see how you manage a server with admin. By the way, I was in Woodmere today. LOL !

6. Default

I have seen alex as an admin on ZMOD. He is easily one of the best admins I have seen. Minus that one incident with hallwagner, alex never starts trouble.

+1

7. Default

alex is a bitching admin.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I Don't Play ZM Hardly At All ( 4 Times ) But I've seen Alex in Other Servers, And hes Always Been cool and never abused or started anything ......Soooooooooooooo.......

+1

9. Default

glad 2 see ya got admin

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default Sure, why not

Alex? Yes! He's a great player thats been on and off. And when he is on as admin; he's fair and honest to everyone who comes around.
    Soo... +1 For sure