Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crappy topics lately

1. Default Crappy topics lately

My god do you all got anything else to talk about than birthdays and whatever is happening in solarsoul's life? Horrible threads imo.

Heres a discussion:

Howard Stern only has roughly 2 months left on his sirius contract. Should he retired or pull a brett farve and come back for a little more. Also feel free to throw in chat about eric the midget getting kicked off the show and gary's new book.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Or instead we could talk about how it's really cold and I want to skip winter and go to spring.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Howard Stern is hilarious. I've listened to his show for years. Eric the Midget is such a miserable bastard ! Love when they play "The Doctor Who" theme when he's on the radio. LOL
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 11-11-2010 at 12:16 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    My god do you all got anything else to talk about than birthdays and whatever is happening in solarsoul's life? Horrible threads imo.

Heres a discussion:

Howard Stern only has roughly 2 months left on his sirius contract. Should he retired or pull a brett farve and come back for a little more. Also feel free to throw in chat about eric the midget getting kicked off the show and gary's new book.
    I Know!!!! been some really shitty topics in the threads we need a revamp on good subject. Dont listen to much radio so cant comment on this, but if I know Howard he probably go for another year or so

5. Default

I suggest howard pulls the brett farve card, fakes injuries to make himself seem awesome, and eventually just gives it all up because he started txting dirty pics to robin lmao.

I laughed when they had the Worlds biggest whore contest like 2 weeks ago. God damn those girls were indeed whores.

And 0wns, it aint all that bad. Live in maine for most of your life and you'll get used to it pretty quick.

Also think of it this way. Fall and Winter are better because if you are cold, you can keep putting layers on to stay warm. Spring and summer are worse because you can only take so much off before you get arrested, or in your case, possibly raped.

therefore cold > hot
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

I suggest howard pulls the brett farve card, fakes injuries to make himself seem awesome, and eventually just gives it all up because he started txting dirty pics to robin lmao.

I laughed when they had the Worlds biggest whore contest like 2 weeks ago. God damn those girls were indeed whores.

And 0wns, it aint all that bad. Live in maine for most of your life and you'll get used to it pretty quick.

Also think of it this way. Fall and Winter are better because if you are cold, you can keep putting layers on to stay warm. Spring and summer are worse because you can only take so much off before you get arrested, or in your case, possibly raped.

therefore cold > hot
    i like your logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

therefore cold > hot
    +1 to the last few sentences......thats its owns your moving lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Well its the best logic for the situation lol. Its what I go by anyways. Plus air conditioners are bad for you.

Also it is scientifically proven that you have better judgment when cold, compared to hot. Within reason of course

9. Default

I kind of prefer the heat.

I highly dislike the winter.

I LOVELOVE autumn, because it's perfect.

At any rate, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAGE.

Shall I make you a thread, baby-popkins?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Happy birthday Redrum!

<.<''

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.