Thread: So I had my first baby...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    What did I do ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What did I do ?
    I was being sarcastic about people having lives outside of CS

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I was being sarcastic about people having lives outside of CS
    It may be possible. Ya never know. All I know is Spasm is done. I'd be done too if I had a newborn.

4. Default

Congrats Spasm. What did you name her?

5. Default

We named her Ava Leigh.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    We named her Ava Leigh.
    cute!

kudos mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Hoooooray for me, It's a little girl and she was born Nov. 6th, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces. I was wondering if you guys had any advice for me or anything. Plus I just wanted you guys to know.
    Congrats dude.........
    Hmm words of advice...........
    Just cherish your moments with her cause next thing you know, she be all grown up and on her own before you know it

Good thing walter isnt here or he might be hitting on her

8. Default

If you don't want her working at Walmart for the rest of her life, you need to start thinking about saving around 80k for college.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Hoooooray for me, It's a little girl and she was born Nov. 6th, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces. I was wondering if you guys had any advice for me or anything. Plus I just wanted you guys to know.
    Grats bro, welcome 2 the proud parent club

first year is a bitch, the kid will have no concept of anything... and the worst part of it being sleep. your woman might get up and deal with it now, but after a couple months she's gonna start getting uber stressed from lack of a proper nights sleep. if your girls breast feeding she prob uses a pump and keeps milk ready and bottled, get your ass up and help her out now and then, you don't want her getting worn down and getting uber stressed out.

once again, grats bro.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

We named her Ava Leigh.
    Booo.