Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So I had my first baby...

1. Default

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If you don't want her working at Walmart for the rest of her life, you need to start thinking about saving around 80k for college.
    Although that is before inflation, at the expected rate of 10% per year (on average) your going to need a lot more. Yea I know it it probably going to be greater than 10% but we do not want this to happen

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Congrats

Although that is before inflation, at the expected rate of 10% per year (on average) your going to need a lot more. Yea I know it it probably going to be greater than 10% but we do not want this to happen
    Zero, I started out with 10k. If I had 80k, that would be a miracle.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I just went for starting and ending with 0... lol

4. Default

Yeah but you have a job.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Congrats

Hope I win the lottery!

6. Default

i do have one thing for u......u have to make sure that they throughly check the baby for things like heart conditions(things that arent visible..)...or when your out make sure the pedetrician checks on the baby very well...most hospitals or nurses tend to miss on that kind of stuff...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

Congratz Spasm!!!

First off like msot people said, get ready for a ton of sleepless nights. Trust me on this. Second off like James said help your wife out from time to time and start saving!!! LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Congrats, Spaser-kins!

Sorry I'm late on the uptake...lolol.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

congrats spasm!! best of luck, i miss you, but a family is much more important than css :P gl bro