Ok, well when I first started playing on Ibis, till recently (past couple weeks) we have started playing WAY to maybe escape maps. I know I am not the only one that feels like this, a lot of the people who have been playing on Ibis for a long time also don't like the amount of escape maps we play now.

We use to just play like... one escape map out of every 15 or so maps, and it was always ATIX or space station. These maps are ok, because you actually are defending your escape point for several minutes.

But, all of the new escape maps all you do is run... run.. run... and run. I don't want to play maps like canal_escape, jurastic park, ect where you run for several minutes, run into a room and wait for a nuke to go off while defending off either no zombies, or zombies for 10 or 30 seconds.

It isn't just playing these maps that are a problem, it's how we will play them every other map, or for several maps in a row.. Also, we will be playing a good cade map, and a admin will put up a vote for one of these escape maps. It is rather ridiculous, and personally, I can't be bothered to play them anymore.