Thread: Please Replace the denying a knife fight austin powers soundclip with this.

1. Default Please Replace the denying a knife fight austin powers soundclip with this.

Instead of that long old tired clip from austin powers that plays when you deny a knife fight how about replacing it with the one from this video that starts at 2:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ApXmZcuug

Its far more simple, straight to the point and actually funny:
    What a pussy, that simple

and upon winning the knife fight play one of the soundclips from it between 1:57 - 2:08 and 3:13 of that video at random.

2. Default

Lmao.. Life's a bitch and then you die.

I have to admit, some of those are pretty good, but it's harder than you think to get all of those sounds together, and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.
    Say what?

But yea I would like to have it play a random one but the person who made that program refuses to add that feature. Maybe I will program it in when I get a chance. I am doing some more work on the gg server programing wise so I should be able to put this in too.

4. Default

OK I have finished reprogramming the knifefight mod. Now there can be multiple files for when players select NO. I will now look into adding some of these options.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    OK I have finished reprogramming the knifefight mod. Now there can be multiple files for when players select NO. I will now look into adding some of these options.
    its your fault i didnt win you bastard!

6. Default

great job on the new knife tunes zero they all are pretty epic. maybe some tunes dont download properly or its me but there are times when there is no music no biggie just letting ya know.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lmao.. Life's a bitch and then you die.

I have to admit, some of those are pretty good, but it's harder than you think to get all of those sounds together, and you can't exactly rip them from youtube. The sound quality is terrible for some of them.

Try this:

http://www.ant.com/video-downloader

Also, there ar a ton more, just be selctive of what you DL
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 11-24-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

LMFAO "I like big guns and I can not lie"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by U Suck View Post
    LMFAO "I like big guns and I can not lie"
    i'm sure there will be many higher-ups who laugh at this, but stop spamming

this thread was dead for 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?