Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remove gg_ultimate_x

1. Default Remove gg_ultimate_x

Why: its a big cumbersome map that sometimes automatically shuts off access to the top part of it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Why: its a big cumbersome map that sometimes automatically shuts off access to the top part of it.
    That's the point, dumbass.

3. Default

Forgot to add: That no one likes, everytime we go on it it gets the christmas moan and everyone quickly rtv's off of it and with good reason.

4. Default

Forgot to add: That no one likes, everytime we go on it it gets the christmas moan and everyone quickly rtv's off of it and with good reason.
    I have no idea what that is.

5. Default

Its when everyone says: oh great another christmas map, rtv everyone.

6. Default

Its when everyone says: oh great another christmas map, rtv everyone.
    Are you always full of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Are you always full of shit?
    there is some truth to what he says, but most of your maps suck ass. they are all well made and have no errors, but most have awful layouts for gg

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    there is some truth to what he says, but most of your maps suck ass. they are all well made and have no errors, but most have awful layouts for gg
    not all though. the one oni map kicks ass, as does alphabet and one other
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

alphabet is so-so in its concept but its butt ugly but has way too many sniping spots hence why I'm asking for its removal.
    oni counterattack however is good and I'm trying to get it added to another server right now, but none of the others besides marble.

and the only other one that could be fixed is Rampage however it's a pain in the ass to play because every god damn thing you bump into is a fucking ladder, which makes hitting your target while trying to doge someone nearly impossibile.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-22-2010 at 04:55 PM.

10. Default

Figures so much for Oni Counter attack, he's not interested in it. but they did fix the wall glitches of stonewall and added it to there server so its only a minor loss.