Thread: CSS skin career.

1. Exclamation CSS skin career.

Okay so, some of you might know, I used to make skins for CSS.
    Glove skins, i do have the skill to make weapon skins, i just cant model.

So like, i pree much stopped making skins cause
    1. I had no more inspiration
    2. i couldn't find the time/botheredness to skin.

Buuuut. Since i'm in internship now, and don't have homework and shit.
    I have time to skin again. But, im a little out of idea's. Sure, i might think of something eventually.

but i was wondering if any of you people had idea's theirselves but can't make them.
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/subs/312651
    ^ there are my old skins. I used to have like around 25 to 40 W.I.P's but they all are lost cause my windows decided to break my partition, so i couldnt salvage anything.

Anyways, tell me what you think, and tell me if you have any ideas.
    If its a complex idea, make a drawing of it, and like, make a picture of it and upload it here.
    Simple ideas can be described easily.

Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Oh for gods sake never use the jennifer animations. They seem so exaggerated in my opinion and all these idiots on fpsbanana eat them up as if they're the shit. Good luck with the skin career though.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Oh for gods sake never use the jennifer animations. They seem so exaggerated in my opinion and all these idiots on fpsbanana eat them up as if they're the shit. Good luck with the skin career though.
    i happen to like Jen!'s anims.

don't use any anims that are like mw2 however. they're all boring and crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I like the skins that that are stamped admins.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I like the skins that that are stamped admins.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Read bro. SKINS. not the actual gun. nor animations.
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Read bro. SKINS. not the actual gun. nor animations.
    he's saying if you make a gun skin on't compile it w/ jen's
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

he's saying if you make a gun skin on't compile it w/ jen's
    i dont know how to. lol. im quite sure if you read what i typed out completely.
    you can make out that i only make the skin. being the material files.

but oh well.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    i dont know how to. lol. im quite sure if you read what i typed out completely.
    you can make out that i only make the skin. being the material files.

but oh well.
    ahhhh. my bad. you on't model or compile, just change the textures. i get it lol.