Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: csjohnson PhuhSaigon

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Already did, your momentum stopped at IBIS. Saved your video just in case you try to delete it and say it was never there.

Motion to permanently ban this cock sucker from all servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by qwr View Post
    nerds
    damn, good call anex, with the saving the vid
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

IM NOT IN UR COMREHENSION ur troll fails
    ..... Permission to ban granted.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

i dont play these severs u think i care about all i hear is bans everywhere i go from shit talkin tidy whitey wearing nerds i come across on the internet influencing one another every game i play. BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

4. Default

i dont play these severs u think i care about all i hear is bans everywhere i go
    then stop hacking
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

i dont play these severs u think i care about all i hear is bans everywhere i go from shit talkin tidy whitey wearing nerds i come across on the internet influencing one another every game i play. BUNCH OF FAGGOTS
    Who knows, you could go to our other servers with your shit hacks. Taking precautions ass wipe. Good bye.

Skip to :38

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

You have also been reported to the UP IN SMOKE community.

You have also been reported to the BROTHERHOOD OF GAMING community.
    Last edited by anex; 11-19-2010 at 07:59 AM.