Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: csjohnson PhuhSaigon

1. Default csjohnson PhuhSaigon

Cs Johnson PhuhSaigon STEAM_0:0:36420241
    Permabanned for wallhacks in Pub

Prefire around corners and walls to exact locations of players. Tried to shoot players through walls... He wasn't a very good at it.

2. Default

ur not very good at gaming thats why u banned me u were stalking me hahaha grow some balls and quit hating blatant hater im best waller

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by qwr View Post
    ur not very good at gaming thats why u banned me u were stalking me hahaha grow some balls and quit hating blatant hater im best waller

now i'm curious
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Um .... I award you the tard trophy of the day.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

well anex, not your best demo.

but i efinately see what you're talking about. the only problem is that this guy's just TOO fucking horrible. i mean, there are a ton of spots where walls would have saved his ass...but then there are a few spots that are suspect.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

There was a lot of suspicious activity that he was showing. That is why I banned him.

7. Default

nerds
    Last edited by qwr; 11-18-2010 at 03:53 PM.

8. Default

uhhh, dude? not sure if you're being ironic or something, but i'm going to give you a piece of advice. if you're going to post something of you playing in your own defence, i wouldn't post something of you walling.

9. Default

fuck with my momentum u will let out thee OP beast
    Already did, your momentum stopped at IBIS. Saved your video just in case you try to delete it and say it was never there.

Motion to permanently ban this cock sucker from all servers?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    already did, your momentum stopped at ibis. Saved your video just in case you try to delete it and say it was never there.

Motion to permanently ban this cock sucker from all servers?
    IM NOT IN UR COMREHENSION ur troll fails
    Last edited by qwr; 11-18-2010 at 06:01 PM.