Thread: Admin abuse - Taz

1. Thumbs down Admin abuse - Taz

Admin's INGAME name: Lord_Taz_ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: [BC]Kyperioth

How did he/she abuse: I was banned. for 2 hours, for breaking barricades as a ZOMBIE. Apparently, my cade breaking abilities or inabilities angered the admin Taz.

Please note, I have attached a console copy of from the starting of that round to my eventual banning. It is in *.doc form inside a rar file as the text file was too large to upload on this forum.

Proof: I was banned at approximately 11:10am EST on 11/14 2010.

2. Default

no i ban you b/c you helped human make a barricade as a zombie

3. Default

Thats against the rules?

4. Default

That is not against the rules, unless the zombie was blocking the entrance completely.

How long was he banned?

I can't unban you without a Steam ID.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

No need to unban. He is already back in the server playing again.

6. Default

Thanks for the responses for ban/unban.
    Yes, I am able to access the server again. Only after rApe tRain, unbanned me via Steam ID, cudos to Trazen as well for the assistance.

The fact of the matter was I felt wronged and that admin privileges had been abused.
    Please, follow up with this.

7. Default

same thing as blocking just useing a prop instead.

8. Default

Taz, that is part of the game to block entrances with materials.. If a zombie inside the cade doesn't decide to tag the human, it might just mean they have a little something called common courtesy.

If someone is able to build a cade with a knife, and you aren't able to break it with your zombie abilities, what does that say? I don't mean to be rude or blunt, but this is ridiculous.

Maybe he was blocking the entrance or something, that I can't really say, but that also can't be proven without a demo.

The ban is lifted, and the issue is over with.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.