Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark <ibis.a>, and some other admins.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    The logs say otherwise. Are you sure you didn't use the noclip command?
    im positive i didnt use it, i dont know why the log says i did, but i didnt.

also i dont know why people are calling me dumb, the guy was hacking, according to the server rules that is a bannable offence... so i did my job
    Last edited by Darkphoenix; 11-15-2010 at 03:56 PM.

2. Default

This thread was not meant to contain flame, but to bring awareness of what is going on.

The console log shows that the person with that Steam ID used the noclip command. That is an exact copy from the admin logs.

However, Dark is not to blame for this thread, it is a multitude of admins who have been contributing to the problem.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-15-2010 at 04:36 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    That is an exact copy from the admin logs.
    but...?

you can edit this notepad to whatever you want it to be, it is not a viable way to prove or disprove something.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

i believe, if your PUB rank is a higher number then your GG wins, then you are not allowed to post on threads that do not concern you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    but...?
    Nemesis, are you being serious? If not, then you deserve a slap.

If I need to get Zero to post the exact logs, I will. Then you can say he's editing it and start your own conspiracy theories about IBIS' intent to get people in trouble.

Otherwise, here's your frickin' proof.

We could also argue that I'm using Photoshop. Care to throw that card on the table too?
    Attached Images

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

If I need to get Zero to post the exact logs, I will. Then you can say he's editing it and start your own conspiracy theories about IBIS' intent to get people in trouble.

We could also argue that I'm using Photoshop. Care to throw that card on the table too?
    i would claim that you photo shopped this, but it was so obviously tampered with, i would say you used PAINT.
    Last edited by whytboiz33; 11-15-2010 at 05:47 PM.

7. Default

Don't pay the jackass any mind.

8. Default

lol @ "define musician" tab

9. Default

Yea dark did run the command as seen in the logs this is fact. The next command he ran was one to put himself into spec.

10. Default

I will check my bindings but im sure i got rid of it