Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dark <ibis.a>, and some other admins.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hai View Post
    I find it funny, you talk about maturity levels. Then in the very same paragraph you make the generalization of all the new admins don't care about what an "admin" really means. Interesting, isn't it?
    Sure, maybe 2 out of like the last 30 do.

Therefore 1/15 on the new admins get it, 14/15 don't. Seeing as 14/15 is a vastly larger percentile than the 1/15, I can make the generalization that all new admins do not care what it really means to be an "admin".
    Interesting, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Sure, maybe 2 out of like the last 30 do.

Therefore 1/15 on the new admins get it, 14/15 don't. Seeing as 14/15 is a vastly larger percentile than the 1/15, I can make the generalization that all new admins do not care what it really means to be an "admin".
    Interesting, isn't it?
    I'm perfectly ok with "most" admins don't care, but you did not say that. I don't really care, however, how mature you "believe" you are.

3. Default

And I really dont care what you think about me. No clue who you are so therefore, I dont give a fuck. get over it
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

is this thread were i find my pancake mix at?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    is this thread were i find my pancake mix at?

here you go, forgot i had it...
    Attached Images

6. Default

Rage is raging.

Anyways, hug, kiss, make up, scream, yell, tear each other apart limb from limb.. In the end, there will be a corresponding result that fits the circumstances for each and every action.

And with that said..

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.